2008 Yamaha R1

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by slowr1der, Aug 14, 2011.

1. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

2008 R1 on a 2009 plate, blue paint scheme with gold wheels.

mileage @ 8500 at the moment.

I would describe the bike as being in good condition all round, I have owned the bike since Oct 2009 and other than the battery which was replaced under warranty it has never let me down.

As many of you may have seen from previous posts the bike was subject to criminal damage in March this year. This was cosmetic damage only (no panels cracked or broken) and was an easy fix for me but alas because i was paid out on the bike it has been registered as a CAT D. The bike was bought back by me and MOT to go back on the road. It passed without any problems and still has 10 months left on the ticket.

I am selling the bike for £4250 ono which i believe is a fair price and reflects the fact that is has the CAT D marker. There are still traces of paint in behind the clocks but it will come off easy enough if you were to take the front end apart.

I have the pictures available of the damage caused to prove it was just cosmetic if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 slowr1der, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Now that for someone is a real good + cheap way to own a modern superbike.

3. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Its been a fantastic bike for me but unfortunately i havent had too much interest in the Blade so i have decided to put this up for sale as well.

4. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

You selling both mate??!

5. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

I will keep whichever doesnt sell Chris, i am not too bothered either way. BTW Carlas leathers are now on ebay so could be a bargain for ur Mrs

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

6. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member