Bsb

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

Just like to show massive respect to all the Guys in BSB and to say the Hopper is a Top Dude and if there was a poll on popularity between Him and Stoner by british fans guess who would win .Why because he has embraced the british racing scene and win or lose he is not slagging off anybody just getting on with his job!!!

2. rocket

rocket Active Member

well said i,ve just watched todays races at brands he is a top guy and hope he wins it. also hope rutter gets into the top 6 shootout he just never gives up. into bsb more this year than wsb and moto gp.!

3. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

rules have changed for next year to ban traction and launch control etc so will be even better next year IMO.

4. bladebhoy

bladebhoy Active Member

agreed

5. damodici

damodici Active Member

Yep can't agree more.

I was lucky enough to be looked after by the crescent Suzuki team at wsbk silverstone as we know very well, Hopper is a great guy (as is Kirkham may I add) and although I'm a racing fan and still love my motogp , I must admit I am much prefferring BSB and wsbk this year.

The BSB races are proper racing, extremely close generally and loads of action.

I'll be going to the donington round with samsung hopefully as that's our local track so let's hope Jon & Jon can pull some wins in eh.

Ps - I'm actually a massive stoner fan, never really thought he was bad and honestly most of the time it's generally big Rossi fans that slate him, such is life and thats what makes it all fun

6. Givover

Givover God Like

When you look at the tracks these boys are on with not a massive difference in power to Moto-Gp and a big grid you have to admire the full on commitment and skill.
    Agreed a big shout for Rutter ,the old Fox got the tyre chioce spot on! On the subject of Stoner i am a fan of all racing and looking at the slowed down Red Bull clip. One can only dream of this type of skill but pleeeeze drop the sulkey lip and give your wife a happy pill.

7. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Yesterday was without doubt the best day's racing so far this year, if not longer. It's gonna take me a while to get the arse shaped dent out of the sofa.

8. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

The Seeley and Wilson battle was epic

9. Jonny fireblade

Jonny fireblade Active Member

seeley and wilson best racing for a long time!! and they shook hands afterwards massive respect to them