CBR1000RR Dynojet Power Commander V, Quickshifter, QEM and SFM

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by brg1000, Jan 27, 2020.

1. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

I have the following parts for the 08 - 16 CBR1000RR.

Please note that in order to use the quickshiter with the power commander you will require ONE of the following parts. QEM - OR - SFM - OR Ignition Module. That is one of the preceeding parts. Let me also dispel some mythis about quickshifters. A properly setup shifter will be less likely to damage gearboxes than clutchless or clutched shifts. The reasons are as follows. Some people when doing clutchless shifts slam the throttle closed (unloading the gearbox) bang the gear lever and immediately pinning the throttle wide open. This causes three different impacts on the gearbox and clutch particularily when opening up again not to mention the strain on the sprockets and chain. Some folk still use the clutch when changing. Again this causes increased wear on the clutch and higher internal shock to the gears when they open up again. Using a quickshifter is proven to allow faster smoother upshifts which, if set to your own riding style will reduce wear and tear on the drive train.

Power Commander V 16-034 - Fits 2008 - 2016 as it has the 4 injector pairs with the throttle position sensor plugs. Comes with the o2 sensor eliminator, full instructions, software, usb cable. The original 08-13 unit will fit only the 08-13 as they plug into the fuel injection sub loom wheras this unit plugs directly into the primary injectors. Boxed and working perfectly with the fuel map you require pre loaded £175 ONO.

Quickshifter Expansion Module (QEM) 2004 - 2016 CBR1000RR & 2003. This unit is necessary if you want to use the quickshifter on the 04-16 Blades due to the bike having both Primary injectors and secondary injectors. The QEM works by cutting the fuel to the injectors once sufficient pressure has been applied to the gear lever. The quickshifter module detects that pressure and through the PCV and QEM cuts the fuel momentarily thereby unloading the gearbox. With no load on the gearbox the foot pressure on the lever causes the shift to take place and immediately full power is restored and full power delivered. This gives you instantaneous gear changes just like BSB, WSB or MotoGp. £65 ONO

Secondary Fuel Module (SFM) 2004 - 2016 CBR1000RR & 2003 - 2020 CBR600RR. The SFM provides fuelling instructions for the secondary fuel injectors and also acts basically the same as the QEM above when shifting. £125 ONO.

Quickshifter module. I have two types of module, both dynojet. Frist is the push module which is the standard module used by all Blades and CBR6's. New small red unit £100. Older black module £90. Very latest push/pull unit £140. The shifter will come with the necessary link rod which replaces your standard link rod.

Pics available on request. All my parts are guaranteed good and come with full instructions and mapped at request.

Barry - 07921 849 076