Donny - August 15th

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by Coda, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Coda

Coda Member

Looking forward to this, but being August it's either gonna be baking hot, or pissing it down :D

2. Edy

Edy New Member

Fingers crossed it’s dry and warm. I am doing June 30th at Donnington. It’s a noisy day so I don’t have to swap my exhaust. Can’t wait. Last time I went was May 11th I think and it absolutely pissed it down until about mid afternoon. Only had 2 dry sessions but had a great day regardless. Have a great day. Fingers crossed for the sun to shine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coda

Coda Member

I was at Donny in April, and it was gorgeous! Not too hot, and dry as a bone. Couldn't ask for more. April, who'da thunk it? Climate Change FTW.

4. Edy

Edy New Member

Went to Donny yesterday and the weather gods were kind, until the ride home. It absolutely poured down. I got 7 sessions in. I am going to invest in some training next time. I think I need it to progress.
    I was next door, to the Appleyard Macadam team. Harry Truelove was there, amongst others, testing. What an awesome rider he is. Blindingly fast everywhere. I will be supporting the team, as a fan, when they race at the Worlds at Donny this month. Can’t wait for that one.

• Like Like x 2