Indicator blanking Plates?

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by daveyboy, Mar 2, 2012.

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

Hi guys, hopefully this isn't a stupid question.
    I have been toying with the idea of fitting some aftermarket mirrors with built in indicators (tastefully of course, not plastic crap!) and wondered if anyone has done this?
    If not can you get hold of blanking plates for the original indicator fairing holes or are you better off getting some made?

Next question................can anyone point me in the right direction or make some for us? Budwiesers or Stellas may be offered along with cash:D
    Plain black or Repsol Orange is the colour I would need.

Cheers.

2. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

I've got a pair of late ZX10 mirrors that i'm hoping to graft onto mine, but the mirror hole centre's are around 5mm different!
    I let you know if I have any luck with them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

Cheers mate, seem to be struggling to get anywhere with this one.

4. fatdoozer

fatdoozer Active Member

Rizoma offer some mirror blanking plates that you might think would do the job. I can get you some as they may be a bit pricey for a blanking plug. Alternatively maybe you might try an electrical wholesaler. they sell rubber type bungs to blank holes. there may be a few sizes available.
    for the mirrors i saw some on paaschburg and wunderlich in germany. they have the turn signals built in. the ones i saw looked quite smart but taste is personal. not sure about quality, but you get what you pay for. part number was 301-571. i think there will be more and we can supply them with discount of course. (smiley face) just cant get the hang of the smilies. lol