JHS Racing

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by Greco, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Greco

Greco Active Member

I am thinking to give my bike a dyno run and i heard and read good reviews for JHS Racing in Bristol. Highly recommended by BvG, Fast Bikes mag, etc...

Did anyone of you had any dealings with them? I am thinking for mid-October to make the booking. I presume it does not matter when you do the dyno as long as you having fun right?

Cheers all

2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Had my standard suspension set up by them a couple of years ago and had great service by them!

Fast bikes use them for a lot of their mods and tuning work so that pretty much speaks for itself

3. Greco

Greco Active Member

Cheers mate

4. Dazzler54

Dazzler54 Member

I'm going back a bit but a few people in the club racing scene had a few choice words to say about them.
    Can't say I've got any experience of them myself though...always used PDQ in Slough.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Julian

Julian Active Member

Have found James and the crew to spot on, excellent service and advice,use them for my trackbíke and roadbikes

• Like Like x 1
  6. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Used them for my fork rebuild, a suspension setup, and a dyno session. Can't fault them... friendly, honest, professional... guy i dealt with was a little surly at times, but bearable... guess he's a mechanic after all, not a customer-relations guru.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Greco

Greco Active Member

Thank you all for your feedback. JHS it is then and Dyno run is booked for next month..woohoo!!

8. Glenn2605

Glenn2605 Active Member

How much was the dyno run by the way?

9. Greco

Greco Active Member

Well, the bike was underpowered when the guy at JHS run it which made me believe i was the first one to put it on the dyno.
    The result was 150bhp without the baffle so good result. Everyone at JHS was professional so i can highly recommend them.