Nemesis TC

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by shanes, Jan 29, 2013.

1. shanes

shanes Active Member

Anyone with any experience with this on the blade ? i was told my bike came with full electronics but it was a load of shit , it has a pit speed limiter and that it .

i was thinking about trying the Nemesis TC system , but wanted some feed back on what it was like , i have ridden the new ZX 10 and BMW with TC the Kawasaki system was very good , is the Nemesis up to this level ?

i have run the Bazzaz bull shit on another bike and it is complete crap if someone gave me a brand new system i wouldnt fit it , its just a waste of time .

As my new engine is putting out some serious Hp i was thinking a good TC may help me get the lap times down another second or 2 :-}}

Any feed back would be good

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  2. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

It looks good on paper... I hear good things but have never installed it.. Be good to see what you rekon if you get it.. And yeah Bazzaz TC bag of poop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CastrolCraig

CastrolCraig Active Member

Its serious stuff is the nemesis setup, and unlike other TC setups, it actually runs off speed sensors on both wheels, not rev spike or rear wheel speed like others.

I banged it on a mates rr10, it took a fair bit of setting up initially, but christ almighty it works well, progressive, doesnt cut in harshly like many OE TC systems.

Worth every penny, although if yours has a pitlane limiter it MUST have a kit ECU & loom Shane, so might be worth speaking to Clive Padgett and getting a nice used HRC TC setup, get em for around 650 with all thats needed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. shanes

shanes Active Member

i have tried to ask a few about the HRC TC and get a list of what i would need , but they say they only run a front wheel speed sensor ? so how the hell can that work ? your right mine does have the kit ECU & loom it used to have the QS as well but that disappeared and it came with a HM one that didnt work , but we got that all sorted now { works like a dream }

i was just reading up on the nemesis setup and it sounds very very good .

Craig do you anyone that makes up the HRC leads ? i got the disk with the bike but no lead so cant check fook all :mad::mad:

5. CastrolCraig

The HRC system uses the speedo pick up as rear wheel speed, and a front wheel sensor for front wheel speed, it then also takes revs and lean angle into account, it is better than the Nemesis (it will be, its HRC gear) and easier to setup.

Ill have a quick sneck round all the usuals and see if i can get a lead, they are like rocking horse and shit the bed expensive new from honda.

Are you still on the same email address mate? if so ill fire you an email about this.

6. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Ok gonna sound thick now but I have to learn - what's a TC

7. CastrolCraig

Traction Control. and not the crappy type that comes as standard with some new bikes.

8. shanes

shanes Active Member

Yes mate same email , cheers for your help

9. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol yep was pretty obvious

10. Mr_Spinalzo

Mr_Spinalzo Active Member

Still on nemesis tcs user here ?

11. mckeann

mckeann Active Member

I have it in my 2012 bike. It's awesome.

12. Mr_Spinalzo

Mr_Spinalzo Active Member

Good to hear
    I just have ordered the System

I found 2 more nemesis / sc59 Users

Maybe we can stay in contact for exchange of new slipmaps Or tyremaps

What tyres are you using

#12 Mr_Spinalzo, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014