New toolbox.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Grooveski, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:42 AM.

1. Grooveski

Grooveski New Member

Bought baby's first tool cabinet and have been populating it with all my old stuff that's worth having. :D
    ...and filling gaps/replacing stuff with better quality items along the way.

Still more to be sorted and go in.

The low point so far was the screwdriver drawer, that's where I'm down to at the moment. Emptied the tin into the drawer and said "FFS, is that the sad f'kn selection of sorry-ass screwdrivers that I have to show for my life?"
    Most of them got dumped in one of the tool-dump tins on the lower levels. :rolleyes:

There's still one missing(incoming) from the new straight set and the gap in the drawer will be filled by a similarly incoming set of Vessel JIS crossheads that I've ordered from Japan.

Also in the post are some JIS impact bits(vessel again) and 10, 12, 14 and 17 impact spec deep sockets.
    ...and a new square. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. PauloHRC

PauloHRC Elite Member

Striking similarity to mine and I had the same thought process when relegating certain tools in favour of new ones, yours is bigger than mine :rolleyes::D but what I've got is enough for what I'll ever need;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1