Pair BT 016 Pro For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by -steves-, May 31, 2015.

1. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Kind of advance notice of selling really.

Just got 2 x PR4's to go on my 2010 blade so am selling the Bridgestone BT016 Pro's that are on it. It will be a week or so till they are removed.

They have just under 500 light miles on them, still got approx.1cm+ pussy strips on them. 190/50 x17 & 120/70 x17, I think that's the standard size?

WILL NOT POST, collection only from Cambridge, though if you arrange a courier I will tape together and stick a label on it and it can be picked up from my work at your cost.

Happy to post some pictures up but it wont be till next weekend as the bike is stored away at the moment.

£80 the pair

Any questions just ask :)

2. Stuzza11

Stuzza11 New Member

Hi mate send me some pics please I'm interested I can collect them on way home today if your interested my number is 07870271595 send pics to that number or my email let me know Stuart oh and how much tread left

3. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Please read the opening post again. The tyres are still on the bike until at least this coming weekend, the bike is stored away at the moment so I can't provide any pictures till the weekend when I am back to get the bike out. Once the tyres have been removed and swapped with my new ones I am happy for someone to come and pick them up, but they are still attached to the bike at the moment.

As it said, it was an advanced notice of selling, they are for sale but with these things its nice to have someone lined up ready to take them so I don't have tyres laying around everywhere.

I will post some pictures up showing the thread quite happily at the weekend. I will also post up when I think they will be ready for collection.

Sorry to anyone that misunderstood the original post.

4. Stuzza11

Stuzza11 New Member

Cor matey that's a bit arsy reply I'll leave em man it was early when I messaged you sorry for mis reading understanding lol take care good luck with the sale

5. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Wasn't meant to be arsey, cant even see where its arsey and even apologised for it being misleading but take it as you will, that's cool with me.

Still for sale.

6. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Right, tyres are off the bike and ready to go, done about 550 miles from new now, taken some tread depth readings, but as there is no tread in the middle its all very subjective as to where you should measure it from as it varies. Anyway, the have good tread, not ridden hard as you can see.

Any questions please ask :)

IMAG0190.jpg IMAG0191.jpg IMAG0192.jpg IMAG0193.jpg IMAG0194.jpg IMAG0195.jpg IMAG0197.jpg IMAG0198.jpg IMAG0199.jpg IMAG0204.jpg

7. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

Hi fella......do you go anywhere near Fordham in your travels ? , we ,ve got a depo there, just weighing up the logistics should I comment to buying the tyres . Our place is Orwell Trucks , Mercedes dealer just before Turners place .

8. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Erm yeah, I work in Snailwell, lol :)

9. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Bump £75

10. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

I would like these gone, £60 the pair anyone? :eek:

11. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

OK, £50 the pair, if they have not gone by the end of the weekend you will see them on ebay starting at 99p :D

Must be gone by the end of the weekend for this price ;)

12. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

If you can deliver them to Orwell Trucks ,CB8 7LG I,ll have em, I,ll be there most of the day Monday,Tuesday up to about 3 ish, I can have the cash waiting? Or if there's somewhere nearer I might be able to slip out to collect

13. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

No worries, what time are you there in the mornings as I drive by it every day and work within 1/4 to 1/2 of a mile there myself :D

14. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

I should be there around 7 -7.30. Just drive into the yard , ask for Perry , I,ll be loitering around the special tool area or perving in the reception lol. See ya then

15. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

LOL, ok, will be either Monday dinner time ish or Tuesday morning, depending on when I remember to throw them in the boot. See you then ;)

16. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Great to meet you Perry, didn't realize you were so close, I would guess within 500 yards as the crow flies, lol. ;)

SOLD

17. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

Yes and you Steve
    I,m not usually at our Fordham workshop but Mercedes have sprung a short notice audit on us so it's panic stations to dot the I,s and cross the T,s and sort out all the new tools..........it took me a whole week at Norwich to sort theirs out and much the same at Fordham with little light at the end of the tunnel.......might catch up on a blast sometime.