Powerbronze Crash Protection for Honda CBR1000RR 2012-2016

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Aug 10, 2017.

1. RichardPB

RichardPB Active Member

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well ?

I know it has been a while since I posted, but I now have some new products that we have released to share with you, look out for other threads I will be posting shortly.

We have developed a new set of crash posts for the 2012 - 2016 CBR1000RR. You don't have to drill the fairings of your bike as they are supplied with brackets to allow the crash post bolts to fit through the vents in the fairing.

Crash Posts (Available in Plastic (shown below) or Anodised Aluminium styles) RRP £125

[​IMG]

LINK : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/55408517/8200437/---HONDA-,CBR1000RR,-12-16.model

To order any of these products, click on the link below each image and it will take you directly to the product page for them, where if you order them through our website, you will get 10% off by using the following promotion code UKFORUM1 for 10% off at the check out page. Don't forget to press apply.

If you are in the USA or Republic Of Ireland, use the following codes on the relevant website which you will be redirected to after selecting your delivery country : USAFORUM1 or IREFORUM1

Please fill out the how did you hear about us menu, by selecting Other and putting 1000RR FORUM in the text box which appears once other is selected.

You can only use promotion codes on the desktop version of our website (www.powerbronze.co.uk) not the mobile version (www.m.powerbronze.co.uk), so please use a PC/laptop etc if available to place your orders.

All the best,
    Richard

2. Shutty

Shutty Well-Known Member

Do i get more discount if i tell you the link dont work?

3. RichardPB

RichardPB Active Member

Hi Shutty,

Were you on a mobile device ? If you were that is why the link didn't work as the domain name is different for the mobile site than our desktop site.

Here is a link to the product on our mobile site.

MOBILE LINK : http://www.m.powerbronze.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?OBJ_ID=55408517

All the best,
    Richard