Powerbronze have a new website!!

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Nov 4, 2021.

1. RichardPB

RichardPB Active Member

Hello Everyone,

Here at Powerbronze, we have developed a new version of our website.

I just wanted to let you know that the 10% discount code (UKFORUM1) is still active, but is entered in a slightly different place within the shopping cart of the site now.

To add the discount code, you need to add the product or products to your shopping cart and then do the following to get to the point of entering the discount code.

1. Add the item to your cart and then click on the bag in top right corner of the screen before clicking on View and Edit Cart button. See image below.

Step 1.JPG

2. Click on the arrow next to Apply Discount Code.

Step 2.JPG

3. Enter UKFORUM1 in the text box that appears and press the APPLY DISCOUNT button once.

Step 3.JPG

4. Check that the Discount (UKFORUM1) line appears beneath the Subtotal in the summary section.

Step 4.JPG

5. Fill out the shipping details i.e. Country, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code.

Step 5.JPG

Note : If your order is being shipped to the UK and is over £100, you can get FREE SHIPPING by selecting the option in the summary section as above.

From there, you can either click proceed to checkout to fill out full delivery address and pay via credit/debit card or click on the Paypal button to go directly to paypal and pay that way.

As this is still a very new site, please send me a private message with your name and order number i.e. Richard Padwick - 100012345 so that I can monitor the order and ensure we receive it correctly.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 2