Richa boot sizing

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Wes, May 13, 2020.

1. Wes

Wes Active Member

I am looking at purchasing some Richa boots and have seen reviews that suggest going up a size when ordering.
    My RST’s were a little tight initially but got comfy soon enough. I’d just like to know if anyone has done as suggested and gone up a size, especially if ordering Richa boots.
    Cheers.

2. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Not had their boots but did have a pair of their jeans. Despite going up a size they were still fooking tight, fortunately I had got them from Sportsbikeshop so returning them was easy.

3. Wes

Wes Active Member

Cheers for the post, as it happens the purchase could be from the sportsbikeshop so yeah......returning them shouldn’t be an issue I suppose. I just want to get it right that’s all.
    Also, I read reviews on my existing RST’s and a few suggested to go up a size on purchase. In my case they would of been too big after breaking them in. I’m glad I chose to stick with correct size for me on that occasion but who knows with a different brand ?z

4. Naz

Naz Active Member

I bought some Richa waterproof boots last year and went one up like I did with my Sidi boots and found them to big, I wore winter socks with them and they were still but kept them cause the weather was shit. RST most people I know have gone a size up and found it to be a good fit.

ive read some reviews on the Richa boots and found that people find it a hit or miss. Stick with sports bike shop atleast you can return it if needed or order two sizes and return the one that’s not needed

5. Empty_Ten

Empty_Ten Active Member

Had a pair of the Richa Slick boots and just went with my normal size, no problems at all.

Tbh, 95% of the time I’ve had No problem ordering my actual size

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wes

Wes Active Member

Cheers for the comments.
    Decided to use the sportsbikeshop to purchase the boots and went for my size. I did however buy a brand I’m not familiar with. FLM ? (Sport boots 3.0)
    Leap of faith really as I normally just go with brands I’ve seen commonly worn. Now everyone’s just gonna be pointing and laughing at them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. RR7

RR7 New Member

Yes, in my experience the rumor is true. My Ritcha Tracer Evos, I needed 44s and I'm a 42.5 shoe.
    Also, SportsBikeShop are excellent, easy free returns, just order each size and return what you don't want.