SC Project Exhaust CRT

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Willie 1000rr, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Willie 1000rr

Willie 1000rr Active Member

Hi all,

Anyone running an sc project exhaust on their blade? Would yous recommend it? Iv an akrapovic at the moment. Not sure to change or not. Its for a 2016 CBR1000RR.

Thanks

2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Probably not many running one but the racefit is pretty much the same exhaust! So I'd say the SC project would probably be pretty loud, build quality looks good and they do supply to the MotoGP paddock

3. raphael

raphael Elite Member

Do a search on here mate as there was one not long ago, American guy I think? Like Steve said! It's loud!

4. EI19

EI19 New Member

Hi,

I have the SC Project S1 on my 2017 Fireblade SP. I can tell u is so so good. U can feel the power and difference and the sound is crazy good. Too bad is not road legal. Actually I am looking for a DB killer to make it less noisy for the road.

Here some pic

Attached Files:

5. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Does look the part.......really nice exhaust that. I was looking at these and Racefit and I think at the time the SC project didn't offer the option of a Db killer so in the end I went with the Racefit as they had that option as I knew it would be a bit loud.

Have you done any track days with it EI19 and how did you get on with the static noise test? :eek: