Uk riots

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Hope everyone on here are not close to the riots around the uk.

What's your thoughts on this?

Anyone rioting should be put away for 10 years, and if the police need to use strong force I hope they do.

Bastards :angry:

2. fisher

fisher Active Member

Agreed anyone rioting or looting should be met with a bullet.........scum the lot of them

3. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

I would love to watch a water cannon in action on the news . I think it would make great T.V lol

On a serious note thou i think its crazy, some of the videos that are on youtube already show gangs of youths smashing everything in they're path. Why ?

They even luted Primark ? WTF ? Surley anybody can afford Primark ? Whats the point in luting the place ?

4. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

I`m not the biggest fan of the plod, but they are f**ked if they do anything, if they ruff the little f**kers up they, you get the p.c brigade saying you can`t treat people like that. THEN WHEN THEY SIT BACK , YOU GET EVERYBOBY MOANING ABOUT THEIR NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!.
    Water cannon , plastic bullets that is what they need, all sitting behind the social depravation excuse! pondlife!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Got to agree with u lot. Madness

6. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

my bike is in london now getting fixed (finished today woohoo!) so the b@starts better not burn the place down!

7. masher66

masher66 Active Member

It's hard to believe that we have soldiers fighting to stop our ountry being blown up, razed and disrupted and here we have a bunch of dole pulling/system abusing/unemployed toe rags doing the self same thing - call out the military, let them sort the bstards and every single scumbag they catch gets mandatory 10 year military service in afghan or wherever needed...let's not fill up the jails cos they'll all end up with personal tv, dvd, sky n they'll be doing bugger all except being a non-productive drain on our pockets !

8. tonyblade

tonyblade Active Member

Gotta agree masher. Total pondlife!

9. Givover

Givover God Like

I have to agree with all that has been said ,However take away the mindless burning and looting and the main issue with most people ie us is that the Police and the councils never have there hand out of your pocket.Example in Manchester we have the little dinky smart cars with a camera on a pole coming out of the roof hoping to catch anyone straying into a bus line or eating an apple ect. Coppers riding around bike meets (Devils bridge) on BMW sprts bikes and Golf GTi with dark windows looking for some action.Walking around Bike Meets with a plastic ruler WTFs that about .Councils in Manchester just hiked up the street parking by 20% and wardens out on scooters at after 12 at night on the curry mile praying you have gone over your time limit while you try to eat as fast as you can to get back to your car ect ect.People like us hard working people are sick and the sad thing is this along with race riots will just be the start .Unless we are cut some slack!

• Like Like x 1
  10. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Listening to the bleeding hearts on the news bleating on about the underlying reasons for civil unrest is just the worst kind of bollocks!

Something kicked off in London and escalated quickly for reasons we'll never know the absolute truth over. It gets plastered over every inch of media output available and suddenly every sad waste of blood in the country thinks I'll have a piece of that and suddenly it's an epidemic. There's sod all political about it and I very much doubt there ever was. It's just an available sound bite excuse because nobody in power has got the intestinal fortitude to say on TV that some people are just scum.

If the riots are a political statement why are they stealing? Didn't a social reformer once say "property is theft". Pisses on that statement somewhat.
    Some gormless twat was being interviewed on the news the other night and said that it was all the governments fault and he was doing it because he was "disillusioned". I would have thought better of the interviewer if he had asked the idiot exactly what he was disillusioned with or even if he'd like to take a stab at spelling it.

What's worse, I saw people breaking into our local music shop and stealing instruments. I suspect they were luters.

11. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

this just sums up britain as far as I'm concerned

some go out and work. pay tax. play the game. get screwed by the system and tolerate it

for every 1 person who plays the game there is at least one other person like these jobless/mindless idiots who dont. the country and our taxes can't sustain it anymore. but unfortunately now were on 4th and 5th generation 'shameless' families. its only ever going to get worse. they're breeding like vermin.

i had to laugh when tory boy said anyone old enough to be prosecuted will get the full force of the law thrown at them.... that will be 16 hours community service then will it?

this is the problem with the country. no reason for most people to work. no reason to fear/respect authority and society.

i agree with the right to protest. i agree in living in a free democracy where you can walk down the street and voice an opinion.

the problem here is these people DONT have an opinion on anything other than which is their favourite smoke or where you get the best point of wife beater.

its a sad situation and only going to get worse. i can't see tory boy doing much. the government lacks leadership.

if this happened in the north to the extent it did down south it wouldn't have been as much as an issue.

hopefully as it has happened on tory boys doorstep they might take notice and actually do something about it.

12. tandbiskits

The problem these days is , 2 scenarios, someone breaks into your house, rob you, they leave with your goods,possibility they might get caught, given bail, asked to turn up at a later date (like they are going to!), given a bollocking , £10 fine & don`t do it again. The other scenario is they break in, you think to yourself, you know what i don`t think i`m going to let them get away with it so i`ll sort them out myself, next thing your locked up for taking it upon yourself, they are suing you because when you had your altercation, they fell over & sprained there wrist!!!
    EVERYTHING THESE DAYS IS TOO POLITICALLY CORRECT, they kick off because when the get locked up they haven`t got the latest telly , or they have`nt been allowed to play pool when they want. F**king get a grip, it`s a f**king prison , not Butlins.
    The every day lowlife know the rules & they just take the piss with it. It`s like these muppets who go on about `RISSPEK`, IT`S A TWO WAY THING YOU F**KING TURD`S.

Fully agree with the remark about nicking people for minor things aswell , surely there are more important things out there, has anybody seen the Traffic cops on telly where they have to get a certain amount of credits per month. THEY JUST SIT THERE WAITING FOR THE ANPR TO TELL THEM WHO TO NICK.
    Rant over , apologies if i offend anybody, but i personally think this country is up sh*t creek & it isn`t getting any better.

13. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I have no issues with doing anything to protect my family which is the most important. also what I own. I am a good chap but if someone is braking into my house I have no problem to try and knock the SH** out of them with my trusty/and very heavy Iron bar)

I know the US has many issues but agree with the fact that if anyone is braking into my House I should be able to do anything to protect myself and my family

14. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I think somebody needs a hug.

On a slight tangent though, with regard to home defence. I've noticed a bunch of travellers have set up a couple of miles from my village and it's instantly raised my paranoia and anxiety levels with regards to security. What's worse is the land belongs to the EA, which in my experience, enforces it's rules by saying "Stop! Or We'll say Stop again", so I can see them being moved on in a hurry.

Now, the extra concern and stress their presence causes, whether justified or not, just isn't bloody fair and I feel that my peace of mind has as much right to be protected by the law as does my physical well being.

I'm not against an alternative lifestyle but they're about as alternative as BBC2. They're not travellers, (we've got a geezer with a wooden caravan and a carthorse who regularly camps on the verge of the bypass for a couple of days at a time. He's a traveller.), they're just bog bodies that haven't sunk yet.

Now here's my plan.

Give them a set of camp sites that they can rotate around as and when they get their transits running, where the authorities need never visit and they can live the way they say they want to live.

But...

Make the campsites motorway junction roundabouts.

They serve no other purpose than controlling the flow of traffic and there's plenty of them. Motorists can fling food and dirty nappies at them as they pass, because payback's a bitch, and if their scabby kids and dogs attempt to go out on the rob at my house, they'll get twatted by a Belgian juggernaut.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Well said sir .. A group set up camp in my local co-op car park in the middle of a business park. It was ridiculous and elderly people where to scared to park up and go do they're grocery shopping. they left rubbish every where and were walking around bare chested with huge bellies covered in tattoos hanging out wrestling each other over who was the greatest irish man in wales.

16. tandbiskits

I`m up for a hug.:yes4:

17. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Here ya go then...

This doesn't mean we're engaged or anything, it's just a hug.

18. tandbiskits

One step at a time hey.