1000rr Fat Club

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Villan, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Mel

Mel Active Member

I stopped after 25lbs, i went up a bit, down a bit, i went from a large size 12 to a small 10, new customised leathers, and a happier me. i celebrated being happier with a tub of ben and jerries :) well done to everyone still going, as its been 5 months since we started :D

2. Gums

Gums Active Member

3. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Ben & jerrys 2 quid a tub at Sainsburys love the chocolate brownies mmmmmmmm.
    A tub! I can only have 1/4 at a time.

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Vanilla?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gums

Gums Active Member

lost 3lb the week before last and have have lost an amazing 8lb since last wednesday. Now down from 101.6 kilo's to 79.4 kilo's target weight of 11 stone 7 lb in sight

• Like Like x 1
  6. vino

vino New Member

WY to go Nick - stick with it!

7. Gums

Gums Active Member

am now 11 stone 7ib, i still have a 1/2 stone to lose by the look of things. I have lost 5 stone since march 12 when i was at my heaviest and feel so much better, will soon start back on food ( only one small meal a day) from the selection i can have. Losing this has TOTALLY changed my outlook on life, am looking at dual fuel cookers on ebay even. Trouble is i have to change my driving licence and passport pics as well as all my work id ones as i look completely different now. Vino you're on for some beers and a curry sometime in the future matey.

#267 Gums, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Don’t bother with all those expensive diets. I have found a much quicker way. McDonalds grilled chicken salad. I have lost half a stone in 24hrs. I am not sure it’s any cheaper as what you save on the diet plans you lose on the bog paper.

9. Bats

Bats Active Member

Well folks from17.1 to 15.4 and still going need to be 14 stone to be happy ;)

10. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Good effort fellas...

Gums, well done mate! Seems like ages that we were chatting about it on the tunnel, well done for sticking at it mate... Has the beard come off also? Hope not... Was mega ha ha

11. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Well done Bats that’s more than half way, just hope the light at the end of tunnel is not the pizza delivery boys' headlight.

12. Bats

Bats Active Member

I could of lost miles more by now but i am still on 3 to 5 stella a night haha also some crisps and 1 takeaway a week BUT!!

Compared to 5-8 stella a night and 7 takeaways a week not including dinner breakfast and loads of choclate cakes etc i aint doing bad ;)

13. Gums

Gums Active Member

no jumbo the beard has gone, bloody thing came off as soon as got home. Every one at work is telling i look like i'm ill ! but i feel fine will be slowly getting back to normal in the next 8 weeks

14. Gums

Gums Active Member

thought i'd start posting on here to update my progress, got down to 11 stone 2lb then started on "route to management" which in layman terms is start eating food. After eating nothing but Lighterlife food packs for 4 months the two women that run our group told me i'd taken too much weight off so i have put on a stone. Am now a fat (in my eyes) 12 stone 2lb with some stretched skin that can take up to a year to vanish, am also back on the rowing machine and am up to an hour and a half a day and 930 calories burning off daily. Hopefully the weight will stay off. I'm also happy to have gone from a 44" waist to a 32" one. The old boy has grown too and am not anywhere near a sweaty Betty as i was :)

15. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

thought this could do with a timely bump (watching the hairy bikers diet on tv) just crept up to 15.3:eek:.the sweets are all eaten and its time get the diet back on track. bought some expensive clothes late on last year so keeping my weight down is a a must. back to work monday, looking like starting 12 hours shifts so a decent eating plan should see me shed a few pounds. i,ll bet i,m not the only one on here thats piled on a few pounds over xmas. could,ve been a lot worse but a bad cold kept me eating and drinking too much.

16. Givover

Givover God Like

Spot on Alex. Just seen the end of the series and very inspired to lose some excess .What really shocked me was the two massive trays of lard of which each was carrying. I am also back to work on Monday so that is the day I start to shed a bit .i am not coming on here though boring the tits off everybody but just slowly chiseling away at the excess .

17. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

dont intend posting on this subject again till i,ve actually lost some weight, hopefully by springtime and decent riding weather.

18. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Ive put 4lb on over Christmas...... :rolleyes:

19. Givover

Givover God Like

And as I believe all on your bum!

20. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Well it does feel a bit squishy... Hang on a minute were you been cheeky then,i think you were.. lol..;)