17 blade noise level - Snetterton

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by icedmind, Jun 25, 2020.

1. icedmind

icedmind Active Member

Hi all,

just wonder have anyone done a day on snet with their 17+ blade?

I did recall about report on black flag on snet back when the bike just came out and back then i still have access to track bike so didn't go on the blade last time I went and now I only have the blade.

as i know my yoshi won't pass noise there; blew 104 at rockingham with baffle in so just in, and that was when the packing is relatively fresh. Was looking at this and wonder what your thought is.
    https://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/h...track-slip-on-serket-parallel-stainless-steel
    thanks

2. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

I like the of that, looks really good. Can you be sure it'll pass even with a baffle in??

Also how many trackday are you doing? I'd be more inclined to stick the standard exhaust on if you're only doing the odd one here and there! Especially if you already have a yoshi ;)

3. icedmind

icedmind Active Member

true true, it just the noise limit on msv track is so tight and I am worried about standard exhaust won’t pass the 20m 92db drive by as stock exhaust is over that when we measure out and had a little trial run before. I am hoping to go back to brands and try cadwell at some point soon, money depending

to be fair with me lately haven’t touch the bike that much in last two years and just been doodling on a few rides, it’s like riding on road is getting bit boring now; plus my blade have got 19.5k miles already, may as well turn into track bike if I get the feeling back into riding track

• Like Like x 1
  4. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Yes the standard cans are quite loud..... Seems crazy that you have to buy an aftermarket exhaust over a road legal standard OEM one doesn't it!!:mad:

Why they can't be a bit more lenient the noise level at certain tracks!! o_O

Like the look of that Scorpion though so hope it does the job;)