2010 CBR1000rr mint, quality extras 5146miles Honda dealer FSH - £6450

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by damodici, Oct 6, 2012.

1. damodici

damodici Active Member

DEPOSIT TAKEN - PENDING SALE

Bike Details:

HPI Clear
    Full Honda service history, last full service only 2000miles ago by Pidcocks Honda Long Eaton in April 2012
    Reg: MK10 VRE (please feel free to check yourself)

Condition:

Superb. It is genuinely a extremely clean bike as you can clearly see from the pictures taken. Ive always washed & polished it using only top quality products, cleaned engine areas etc in ACF-50 so no corrosion what so ever and obviously updated areas such as the chain & wheel which i'll list below in the extras part.

Extras:

All these parts are less than a year old and in some cases (chain/spockets/wheels) barely 3 months old

Genuine Honda racing seat cowl
    Genuine Honda racing Screen
    Genuine Honda racing tank pad
    Fully fitted Venture shield paint protection on tank
    R&G tailtidy
    R&G Frame/Crash sliders
    R&G cotton reels / Paddock stand bobbins
    Full front & rear Hel braided racing brake lines
    Billet folding racing levers (extendable)
    Billet chain guard custom made by a member on here
    New Gold Xring chain with new hard anodized Renthal front and rear sprockets
    Stainless nuts and bolts
    Integrated rear LED tail light/Indicators
    Billet Passenger peg 'hooks' - these help with easy add/remove of the passenger pegs (normally an extremely hard job)
    Recently powder coated white wheels to update the look but also totally mark free and as new.
    Still great condition Dunlop Sportsmarts

i have all of the standard parts so will be included in the sale and boxes for most which you may also take as they help retain some value in resale.

the price listed is fair and for what you get a bargain. If you want the bike cheaper i can happily remove most of the stuff listed and put on the stock stuff but id rather sell as is. Ive already been offered £6100 as a trade in completely stock so please take that in mind.

Pictures below and please either pm me or contact me on 07584102874

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 damodici, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  2. damodici

damodici Active Member

Pictures continued:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. damodici

damodici Active Member

oh go on then....a couple more :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Only1Matrixxx

Only1Matrixxx Active Member

Bike looks great!! GLWS!!

5. RichC

RichC Active Member

Fantastic condition a credit to its owner

6. damodici

damodici Active Member

Cheers gents, it's a pity she has to go but I'm looking forward to a move back to a naked/upright bike for a bit.

Now I've got the R1 I can get that proper track spec but leave bits in place for occasional road rides if need be and have silly fun on something a little less sports focused.

I'm sure ill be back on a blade in the future though as they really really are so easy to ride and just seem to do everything right, just right now I need two different tools for two different jobs.

Ps - just been tinkering with the R1 and the previous owner fitted probolt 'made of cheese' aluminium bolts....... Snapped a head off a pinch bolt on the clutch perch so after trying to entice the 'cheese bolt' out with a crumpet I'm now having to go and buy a bloody bolt extractor set........ Stainless steel or titanium is the only way to go from now on

7. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

A really nice bike and at a decent and realistic price, its just a shame its not orange/red/white and black !!!! Repsol rules.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

The bike looks fantastic and "should" be snapped up at that price but hardly any seem to be selling for good money atm. best of look with the sale though

• Like Like x 1
  9. damodici

damodici Active Member

It's on eBay as well chaps :)

10. damodici

damodici Active Member

Chap just popped round and gave me a healthy deposit so it looks like its sold.

Ill keep you posted

11. rocket

rocket Active Member

what make are your rear footrest adaptor plates damo?? they look a good colour match to rear frame and not so bulky as the sato,s i,ve seen. thanks !:cool:

12. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

They are rexpeed.

13. damodici

damodici Active Member

as Steve points out theyre rexspeed, hes a chap on the US forum and they do the job just great.

Well, thats that then gents, im bladeless, hes just paid up and loaded it in a van off to its new home :(

Better get on the look out for the new steed eh :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

That Chain guard is a beauty! who do I have to cuddle/pay to get a price. does he/she still make them at all?
    God Id love to be that skilled and make shit like that...I struggle cutting a bolt off lol

15. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

Have you decided what your gonna get Damo?
    I've found an RC8 by the way.
    Hope to get it next weekend.

16. rocket

rocket Active Member

ok thanks guys. managed to google his details and sent off an email to him. good luck with the search for a replacement damon. thanks again!

17. damodici

damodici Active Member

Not quite yet but so far I've narrowed it down to 2 although I'm waiting to see what's new in Novembers Milan show.

I'm probably gonna get either a Streetfighter or Hypermotard Evo SP, the latter is an absolute hoot and ridiculously good fun all below 100mph which is what I find most appealing by it (although the SF is bloody good as well)

2nd hand EVO SP's are currently like rocking horse shit but I suspect that's because the rumour mill is that a brand new hypermotard is going to be unwrapped in Milan at which point people will make a decision one way or another..... Like me :)

To be honest with the R1 in the garage for track and 'sports road' I just fancy a more fun bike for road blasts and the hyper is just sooooo much fun on our UK Tarmac , soaks up bumps and eats twisties for breakfast.