2011 Honda CBR1000rr Fireblade, Stunning condition

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by Mr Nathan Preece, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Mr Nathan Preece

Mr Nathan Preece New Member

Hi, thanks for looking at my stunning Fireblade, I had been away from sports bikes for 9 years due to having kids, etc, so I thought it was time to get my dream bike which I found on eBay back in November 2019, I'm only selling due to not enjoying the riding position and is such a shame as I love the bike I'm going to get an adventure bike instead. I have done less than 2000 miles on it in the time I have owned it.
    The bike has had 4 previous owners but has never seen the rain hence the amazing condition, this bike needs to be seen to appreciate its condition. It has 10890 miles on the clock, stamped service history, and I've serviced it myself. It will have 12 months MOT put on it and is mechanically perfect.
    It has an arrow exhaust with removable baffle, tail tidy, seat cowl black or white, dark screen, and rear footpegs removed. I have all the original parts except the screen. It also comes with a tail bag included, not used. I have the V5 in my name, plus 2 keys and books, etc.
    Looking for £6500
    Any questions please ask, located in Worcester WR5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1