2012 Crankshaft and clutch for '08 forwards

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Pipsterman, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Pipsterman

Pipsterman New Member

Used Crankshaft, Clutch, and journal shells from a 2011 blade. Direct replacement for part number 13310MFL010.

I brought this to fit to my 2008 bike which suffered the dreaded wear on the clutch drive which was a recall in the USA but not in Europe; somehow I managed to get Honda to send me a replacement part so have no further need for this one.

As you can see from the photos it shows the blueing around the drive cog that proves it is the replacement part with the improved heat treatment. It has been tested and shows no run-out on any of the journals. all bearing faces are in excellent condition, as well as the drive cogs and splines.

I am including the complete clutch basket, with plates, springs etc as they are the parts from the donor bike to match the crank, in case there is wear on the bike its being fitted to.

Also in this auction are the journal bearing shells to match the crank. You can see the size coding on one of the pictures, which shows all journals are the same size hence the shells can be fitted in any order as they are all the same.

It will fit in all bikes of this model from 2008 onwards.

see on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112612104541?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Like Like x 1