2014 CBR1000RR ABS HRC Tri-colour. 4300 miles. £7500 ono

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by DangerUK, May 4, 2019.

1. DangerUK

DangerUK New Member

2014 (64 plate) CBR1000RR ABS in HRC tri-colour which has covered 4300 miles, this may go up slightly if we get some decent weather.

The bike was serviced and MOT'd by Wigan Honda in early April, it passed with no advisories and they gave it a clean bill of health during their health check.

HPI and finance clear and V5 in my name.

The bike comes with the following:
    • 2 keys.
    • Owners manual.
    • Honda factory fitted heated grips.
    • Honda racing tinted screen.
    • Metzler M7 tyres front and rear which were fitted last year and have plenty of life left on them.
    • Battery tender lead.
    • Scorpion end can (original can also included).
    • R&G tail tidy (original tail also included).
    • Pazzo levers are negotiable (original levers will be included either way).
    The bike is based in Warrington, Cheshire. Viewings are welcome, but no test rides without full payment in my hand.

£7500 ono

Any questions call / text / whats app : 07834208644

Andy

Attached Files:

2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Is your user name because the bike has ABS?;)

Nice clean bike and nice mods though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. DangerUK

DangerUK New Member

Haha! Not ABS related, just a childhood nickname courtesy of my surname and the release of the Austin Powers films!

Thanks, I've been really happy with how it turned out. I intended on keeping it for another couple of years but then I test rode the new blade when I took it for a service and had my head turned! I notice you have the 2018 SP, have you been happy with it?

4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Thanks. I'm more than happy with it. It is such a treat to ride. The power and the handling, the sound (standard can) and the looks. It really is an unbeatable machine except after seeing @Mattie660 's R1 in another thread I do think Honda's look might be a bit dated now.

I hope you can get the 7500 or close enough to it. You'll not regret getting a 2018 or 19.;)