2015 blade racefit exhaust map

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by SolidSnake, Jul 11, 2018.

1. SolidSnake

SolidSnake New Member

Hi everyone!

Hope y'all are doing well!
    I do not know how many times this question might have been posted but I do apologize in advanced if I pinch a nerve.

I have a 2015 honda cbr1000rr that I bought brand new in 2016. A few months ago I have fitted it with a racefit exhaust and a powercommander PCFC. I cannot seem to find a map for the racefit exhaust anywhere for the life of me!
    Does anyone here have a map for a 2015 blade with a racefit exhaust?
    Please be so kind to share your map and help a lad out!
    Thanks in advance!!

Kind Regards,

2. SolidSnake

SolidSnake New Member

Anyone??????!!?!?!?

3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

The few who have Racefits use exterior dyno runs. I've only noted a couple of guys with Woolwich etc software and as I recall, they don't have Racefits. Further, a couple of guys have fitted the Racefits with no mapping change at all. Perhaps PM @PauloHRC who fitted his about 6 months ago and uses his for road and track.

4. SolidSnake

SolidSnake New Member

Thanks for the info! I came across a few threads where a person by the name of JimGreen on this forum was sending maps for 2015 and 2009 models but he has not been online since late 2016!

5. SteveDustyDe

SteveDustyDe Active Member

I have a '16 blade sp with RaceFit and didn't change fueling or fit pc. Definitely lost a bit of torque at low revs but countered that by changing the gearing! Sorry i can't help.

6. SolidSnake

SolidSnake New Member

Thanks for the info. What's your gearing? Have you done a top speed run?

7. SteveDustyDe

SteveDustyDe Active Member

44T at the rear and no change front sprocket. Wheelies a lot more now! Haven't done a specific top speed run yet but can confirm it gets to 3 digits a lot sooner! Noticed 120+ mph without effort overtaking a friend ;)

8. Gts2pro

Gts2pro Active Member

With a few bikes I have had racefit. Take it to a dyno tuner. They then program you a dyno run custom map for your bike. Usually about £125 everyone has different setups. Air filter types brands full exhaust systems to just end cans so you will have to spend money

• Agree Agree x 1