2016 YZF-R1M or RSV4 ?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bikeracer1098, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

I'll PM you some options.

Is it for a Blade or an offroad bike which doesnt have a battery?

Was going to do an introductory offer of £75 instead of £99 for the one with an internal battery. However the one for the Blade without the 6000mah battery will be cheaper.
    Back2you sell the same unit for £195

• Like Like x 1
  2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Have U got one I can fit to my 17 yr old daughter? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Shane_L

Shane_L Member

Yeah it's for the blade. Cheers I will take a look at the details when you send them over.

4. RepsolPaul

RepsolPaul Well-Known Member

It's called "Find My IPhone" have it on my 13 yr olds iphone !!!
    Does come in hands.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bikeracer1098

Hi Shane

Apologies for the delay in responding, had a few issues with currency and calculating the exact price and availability of products.

In the process of creating my new website www.mxsecurity.co.uk, however have created a Facebook page with prices and specification etc

https://www.facebook.com/MX-Security-183576542001290/?ref=tn_tnmn

I've just PMd you a special price.

If there is enough interest could arrange a 1000rr group buy

6. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

And you know this how indeed?.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. bikers nemesis

bikers nemesis New Member

I should have my new R1 in a couple of weeks having ordered it in October.

9. Mad Matt

Mad Matt Absolutely Bonkers Mad...

I was very briefly behind you on a couple of occasions and actually thought i had accidentally gone out in the novice group:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

Ahhh, i see, of course, how silly of me.
    Are you the same LoonR1 formally of pistonheads? The guy banned for being a dick? Maybe not, but you made the exact same synopsis word for word on there which is why i thought you may be. Anyway,

Firstly, i have NEVER said i am fast on track, ever. I approach things from a 'normal' rider perspective, which lets face it, we are not all such fantastic riders as yourself are we, no, most of us are in the same boat as me when it comes to rider skill - therefore one could argue its actually more relevant for average riders to discuss thoughts on bikes than pro's or semi pro's (whichever you consider yourself to be). This combined with a BSB racers point of view gives a balanced opinion of a bike.

2ndly, one has to start somewhere when visiting a new circuit for the first time. Im sure when you first went there you made mistakes - actually, didn't you crash there just the other week after years of going there? I dont think its fair to criticise a riders ability when they never big themselves up and say they are anything more than what they are. Especially after 2 sessions at a new circuit. Actually, its worse than that because it intimidates newer riders and people wanting to experience trackdays because there are always people willy waving and judging. Perhaps it would even have been nice for you to say hi and help me with some circuit knowledge?

3rdly, and this is when the excuses really come flowing ;) The TTX on the bike had exploded and there was no rebound at all coming from the shock, and it was the first time i used a race shift pattern on the bike - which takes some time to get used to (love it now btw!). AND, yes there is another AND! ;) I had crashed at Almeria on a left hander recently and, call me a pussy, but it takes time for someone to get back on the horse.
    Which incidentally i managed a 1:46 at Almeria which I am delighted with and will probably never go faster, but its enough for me.

I guess my point is this:

You have no idea what circumstances are at play or issues other riders are dealing with, so there is no need to measure up ones manhood against something that is entirely pointless, as you are not proving anything wrong - its an observation at that time which you felt the need to post derogatory remarks about. Yes, i have no doubt you are a faster rider than me (when you keep it upright ;) but the fact is - no one gives a shit, because 1000's of riders will always be faster than you.

Its about having fun.

• Like Like x 5
  11. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

Having just watched this, to be fair i thought it looked ok for the first time out there! following the rider in front, trying to learn, remember where to brake without crashing it - not sure what else someone it supposed to do! Im sure the pro's will tell me. Yes, i was definitely holding you up, but thanks for not stuffing it up me! ha.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mad Matt

Well Mr Baron, first of all my posts were meant as a bit of fun:)

I don't even know what "piston heads" is?? Im MadMatt and always have been going back many many many years (2014 to be precise:p)

You are right about one thing, i do like a good crash;) Two this year thus far, one at Snett and one on my second ever race at Oulton just a couple of weeks ago. You obviously don't understand or appreciate what crashing is all about. Crashing is all about the "slowness leaving the body, bike and mind". I still have slowness in me so without question i will crash many more times until i win the MotoGp and knock Lorenzo off his perch, the smug bastard... Ive been at Snett for the last 2 days and going slow so deliberately tried to crash just to rid myself of slowness. Got there in the endish:) However in all seriousness I've found that crashing has made me faster, I've always set my fastest times just after a crash, it sort of spurs me on to get it right

I definitely haven't been doing any circuit for years, just over 12 months is more like it so i still see myself as a beginner.

Im totally on board with the excuses thats why I've decided to remove my brake callipers so no more excuses, they just slow me down...

If your at Oulton again this year i'd be more than willing to show you around, I'm very familiar with the gravel traps:D But for this expert tuition you'd have to let me sit next to your hot chick for at least 30 seconds:oops: I promise i won't touch;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

Pistonheads is a forum, I find it can be patronising to newer or less experienced riders..perhaps they are a close group of "real life" mates who happily take the mickey, forums can be like that (though thankfully not this one)

Having no trackday experience I wouldn't go asking for help on there, but quite happily post on here. It also means BVG looks pretty fast to me, road and track ! I enjoy all the 44 teeth content, it's nice to get unbiased reviews from "normal" riders, with some comedy thrown in.

As to the thread, I'd bloody love an RSV4 or an R1, they sound amazing.

14. graemewalker

graemewalker Elite Member

Matt you are totally off the map ,but i like that You would give Mr Martin a run for his money

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Alblade

Alblade God Like

But the real question, can either Matt or BvG put a Rowntree's fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mad Matt

I prefer to put them I'm my bottom, but suck the sugar off first otherwise its just gay...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

:D

18. Bikeracer1098

LOL............. Must be a Kawasaki thing

[​IMG]

#98 Bikeracer1098, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2