2017 yoshi

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by keithg1748, Jan 6, 2019.

1. keithg1748

keithg1748 Active Member

morning all im just testing the waters on my end can , im really looking to change to an Austin racing exhaust as I just love the look and sound of these , so I have a Yoshi but it does have a scrape on the carbon bit from when the bike fell over but it doesn't affect the exhaust a all and the scrape seems to be more underneath , so I was looking for a price of £320 inc delivery , what do you people think ?

Attached Files:

2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I think you might have to drop it to about 250.00. Of course I know the value of Yoshis, but there just doesn't seem to be the same demand for them now as there once was. I think there's many like yourself (and me) who now lean towards Akras, Austin, Racefit, Leo Vince etc.

Certainly not trying to deflate you, but that's the state of the market!:(

3. keithg1748

keithg1748 Active Member

i see what you mean but that type of price would be to low as I am trying to recoup as much as I can to buy an Austin which are about £850 - £900 , unless anybody on here was selling one due to px or selling bike or maybe a swap and a bit of cash .

4. gcon45

gcon45 Active Member

Whether you are trying to recoup as much as you can is irrelevant in regard to how much the exhaust is actually worth unfortunately.

Assuming this is the cheaper stainless steel slip on (and not the titanium version) they are £476 delivered from Calsport brand new.

Second hand you are looking at losing up to 40% of new cost. Damaged you could be looking at even more I’m afraid.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. keithg1748

keithg1748 Active Member

everybody has an opinion , but at that price I would sooner keep it , im no expert at pricing stuff up and ive seen a lot worse sell for more than that but never mind as its not a matter of life and death . ill just keep it on until summat comes up . but thanks for your thoughts .

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

I have one of these, I'm told it sounds great. As the rider with earplugs in I don't really hear it.
    I bought mine on the strength of the brand, Yoshimura. Exhaust sounds good, as does the brand.

• Like Like x 2
  7. keithg1748

keithg1748 Active Member

this has now sold so I have just ordered an Austin racing exhaust gp1r , if anybody has got one of these how long was you waiting for it ? and what they like to fit .