30th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Dogsbody, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Active Member

Any meets planned to celebrate 30 years ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

I will be doing one at Cresent Honda in Southampton ....anniversary one due mid April keep an eye on website and Facebook for dates...

• Like Like x 3
  3. bladey

bladey Senior Member

I've written to my local dealer and asked if they plan anything. Could be good PR.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

I really want one. The SP with gold wheels looks ace to.

5. bladey

bladey Senior Member

Got a phone call from John Banks my dealer after my email. Nothing planned. Head Office has no imagination it seems. Pity. Wonder if any other dealers up here in the Lost Eastlands are doing anything? In the past Banks have had BBQs and suspension set ups for riders to push sales and PR.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

Sp with gold wheels looking like June now Anniversay should be April those interested please let me know or give me a call at Cresent Honda Southampton.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

We have some great used examples as well please checkout our website .....Africa Twin current 3 yrs servicing and 2 yr warrenty plus 1 extended so 3 fireblades on 2021 can do 1k Honda loyalty and 1k Test ride incentive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Bit of a bone question (apologies). How do you open the fuel cap and engage the steering lock on these new keyless Fireblades?

9. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

There's in key that flips out from the fob ...the actual fob is the size of a car key pain in the rear when shoved in leathers ..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ritchierich

Ritchierich Well-Known Member

I've heard a rumour that the 2022 30th Anniversary Blade isn't going to be available until May now, was March then pushed back to April, is this true Wozza14?

11. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

Hi last time I checked the system it was mid April however with what's happening in the world that may be the case I have been off today will check tommorow when I am back in and update .

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wozza14#

Wozza14# New Member

Evening still mid April as it stands will keep a eye on and update you all .

13. Ritchierich

I have just heard from my dealer, who had phoned Honda UK today, that the 2022 Blade in all forms won't be available until June at least due to lack of a electronic component been in short supply, bikes are built but need this part before they can ship them.
    Really pissed off as I'm now having my 2020 Blade back to use while I'm waiting for mine to come, down side is more miles on mine = less trade-in value :-(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Ritchie, that is interesting to know. My Honda dealer is still waiting on an answer from HUK.

15. Ritchierich

Steve at my Honda dealership is very good at keeping me up to date on things especially as I've a 2 day track day booked at beginning of May and another 2 day one booked in June which I was hoping to do with the new bike. All I can say is good job they didn't sell my old 2020 one as I've been looking forwards to these two events.

• Like Like x 1