6 months on

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by We'reallfireBladesarntwe?, Nov 12, 2017.

1. We'reallfireBladesarntwe?

Well as the winter close’s in just thought I’d give a quick update on my first 6 months EVER as a bike rider.What a bike,loved every minute.The power is unreal,I personally think the bike is easy to ride but as its the first and only bike I’ve ever had nothing to compare it with,but so easy if u respect the throttle.Had a ride out wiv sum of u off here had a good day hope there’s more next year.As I gain more confidence can’t wait 2 c wot it can really do.Roll on summer warmer weather.stay safe

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

Try Santa Pod Raceway on one of their Run What Ya Brung open days. It is the best way to get to rev it up through a few of the gears and see what happens. See what a genuine 135 mph (145 0n the clock) feels like - but without worrying about corners or other riders. Give it the beans in a straight line first - awesome.

3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Huh? You got a Blade first up? That's a damn bold move. Gaining confidence is a good idea cos there is a big learning curve to REALLY understand the bike.

4. We'reallfireBladesarntwe?

Something in me wanted a fireblade.Done over 2000 miles since I’ve had it,so slowing learning.Has I have 3 kids and a girlfriend I do try and ride wiv them in mind but sometimes my wrist does seem 2 pull the throttle back a little;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

I thought everybody had a V-Strom at some point :D