Almeria Trackday

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by TheMickster, Sep 24, 2021.

1. TheMickster

TheMickster Active Member

Has anyone done an Almeria trackday with FE? If so how was it and what’s the track like? Contemplating doing one this winter. Cheers Mike.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hondaboy63

Hondaboy63 Active Member

Hi Mike,
    I havent been on the forum for awhile, just catching up with old posts.
    Ive done Almeria about 7 times, mostly with F/E over the years. Im heading for a 5 day event at Almeria with Focused next month, I do like the circuit, but it took me 2 trips to understand it. Its all about what you make of it, so go over and enjoy, relax and make new friends.
    The back straight is nice and long.
    All the paperwork is a pain in the arse, if you have got minimal computer skills, like me.
    Get booked, if not already done.

3. Hondaboy63

Hondaboy63 Active Member

Just returned from a washed out 5 day Almeria. Got the last day dry. Plus side I saved money on tyres.. FE where trying to help the best they could under the circumstances.
    I’ve got a long story, but will try and shorten. My wife suffers from Dystonia, she had an episode during an evening meal. Kevin observed this and approach our table and ask if all was well. I explained the situation, and that was fine.
    Next day Kevin pulled me to the side, and told me, next time you are on an event, your wife will be free.
    He didn’t need to offer anything, but I was so impressed with his generosity, and caring for all. I would like to share. That’s a great individual.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1