And the political correctness rewriting of history continues

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boothman, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

It was the same word as for reporting success at breaching one of the dams, have you never seen the film ;)

The local rag website has a story saying that the stone masons had posted about it online with the tag of "you can't rewrite history" but that the post had now been removed, how ironic :rolleyes:

4. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

It was the N word, so not something you’d call your big black Labrador (or any other pet for that matter) today, but back then it was not seen or deliberately intended as anything offensive.

Surely it would be more relevant to put a complete block on that word in modern society - so all that Music of Black Origin where its use is prevalent should be banned and the ‘artists’ involved be held accountable ....... oh no that wont happen will it.

Gibson and his men will be spinning in their graves at this nonsense and (as Jack Nicholson’s character said in A Few Good Men) I can imagine their looking down and thinking....I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Black & White

Black & White Well-Known Member

KFC BLM.jpg

• Funny Funny x 9
  6. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-17_14-52-19.png upload_2020-7-17_14-52-19.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

I've got to a point where I don't feel I can have my culture anymore our country is so left wing now you can go to Islamic state ...have kids then let back in complete with a full benefits package I have no respect for the police utterly gutless..,,,clueless and boris is spineless.....they say we need more black players in football I counted 9 in one side the other day ...both presenters black and for me the black power salute is as bad as a Nazi salute my next 2 dogs I am going to call Rommel and Monty....,,soon there will be no England and let's face it look at the shit holes of some of our major cities ....it's all gone Pete tong..

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
  8. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

Call me what you like
    It’s just a fu@@ing name
    I will ignore you and carry on
    These people what to live here and get all the freebies and then want to change everything about our great country bringing it down to other levels.
    I think it’s about time we the straight white English man had a riot just because we disagree with something:rolleyes:
    I was in the days of the Brixton riots
    What a crap county we now live in.
    Great Britain
    No just Britain
    Bend me over and shove a cucumber up my a####
    Sorry but that’s how I feel
    Night night o_O

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Muffking

Muffking God Like

With any luck it will go full circle when white people become a minority :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Before long they will take down statues of Boudica and Alfred the Great for being mean to immigrants ;)

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Being from Winchester anyone touches the statue of King Alfred our Saxon King I will find out who they are and nail them to a cross and float them down the river Itchen.....I have asked his advise while cycling up old wich hill and he has told me to kill them all.....Saxon lives matter....

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
  12. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

I keep asking which other nations practices on equality should we aspire to be more like? Who does it better and what can we learn from them?

I'm not very political and live in a bit of a bubble but I don't see any other countries leading the way in this. Some would argue we are already more accommodating than the rest of the world.

• Agree Agree x 9
  13. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

The fuc*ing Biased Broadcasting Company stated they would not state the dogs name.

If anything needs reforming and abolishing its that fuc*ing liberal led snowflake organisation, its reporting is a national disgrace, it’s biased, doctors and bends the truth and is so anti white it’s racist.

• Agree Agree x 12
  14. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Such a shame they've felt the need to do this, very disappointed. The Armed Forces actually made quite a brave decision a few weeks back when it forbid its members from "taking a knee" as they considered the BLM a political movement. Now they've been pretty gutless with this decision if you ask me.

Nigger would have quite happily flown under the radar (excuse the pun) of the current BLM movement. I doubt any BLM shit stirrer would know who The Dambusters were let alone the dog. Should have been left well alone until the whole world has calmed down.

• Agree Agree x 14
  15. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

Fucking world's gone mad ,,,, if you don't like our history fuckoff somewhere else
    Yours sincerely Mr Angry ;)

#15 Selmer50mark, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 11
  16. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

The BBC/Guardian PC crowd have been after this for a while now. Apparently they remade/are remaking the Dambusters film and there was a hooha about the poor dog's name and I think they ended up calling it Digger.

Maybe if they remade The Longest Day they could also have women leading men off the landing crafts and being first out the Dakotas. The Germans could wear bright colours whilst they sit around a table and have double choc toffee soy lattes as they discuss how wonderful a united Europe would be, and isn't it a shame that the Brits won't simply tow the line and join them.

F**cking history revisionists aren't fit to bull the boots of the men, women and children who died to allow them the right to have their own opinions rather than have opinions forced upon them. If the name of a dog from 77 years ago offends them that much thn maybe they simply shouldn't watch the film or go visit it's grave.

In next week's news Schwarzkopf rebrand themselves as Multicoloured Head, and Black and Decker are boycotted into administration.

• Agree Agree x 9
  17. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

I remember the talk of a remake, Peter Jackson held the rights, Stephen Fry had written a screenplay and they all agreed the dogs name couldn't remain. That's as far as it got.....thankfully. The film is one of the few true great masterpieces, it doesn't need remaking.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

People are to soft and easily offended ,,,,,,, can't remember me ever being offended,,,,, even with what @Lozzy throws at me :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  19. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

I think Lewis Hamilton has pissed on his own bonfire with his carry on.

• Agree Agree x 11
  20. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

And today Sky F1 we’re making a huge thing about Stephanie Travers, the Merc teams fuel technician being the first black woman stand on the podium last week, Sky’s Natalie Pinkham tried to feed her to answer on the importance of the first woman of colour to stand on the podium, to the ladies credit she was too classy to take the bait and just said it should be an inspiration to females and young girls to aspire to, great put down by a quality person.

Pissed on Skys party big time.

#20 Kentblade, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 5