Any E Smokers on the Forum ??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dan.1moore1, Jan 8, 2013.

1. stone-islandv8

stone-islandv8 New Member

Tried the Ecigs in October but couldn't get my head round them and felt the act of 'smoking' one just made it more real that I wasn't having a real cigarette so fair play to everyone giving up by using them. I found the nicotine nose spray is superb...has kept me off cigs since end of October.

2. steve b

steve b Active Member

Hi mate when you feel like packing in again try reading allan carrs the easy way to stop smoking,i stoped 5 years ago its not easy but this book really helped
    all the best cheers

3. abv

abv Active Member

That's what I used too. Will be 4 years on 1st March.

4. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Si, you're a classy man :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. crin

crin Active Member

An e-liquid needs a carrier to work properly. The carrier holds the nicotine and flavors in suspension and turns to vapor quickly when heat is applied. These are the jobs thatpropylene glycol*and*vegetable glycerinperform in e-liquids; PG and/or VG make up the bulk of what every e-liquid contains. Both are essentially non-toxic to humans, carry flavors well and emulsify easily with other substances.The most important thing to remember about PG and VG is that both are considered “Generally Recognized as Safe” for consumption by the FDA, so you’re already consuming them in processed food and applying them to your skin in the form of cosmetic products. However, you’re probably not inhaling them.

I dont want to stop smoking! I gave up for 10 months while the wife was pregnant, cold turkey no probs. Quiting is not a problem but I enjoy smoking. Inhaling a pg/vg vapour is hands down better than smoke full of THOUSANDS of known harmful chemicals.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Same here mate , i dint want to give up smoking , just dont want to smell like an ash tray and be inhaling toxins. all my mates smoke so Im sat in the pub on my own when they go for a smoke .

I'm enjoying vaping to be honest , I like trying out the flavours and modding my kit etc .

Today I ordered the Lavatube mini kit on sale for 55 quid

[​IMG]

And a pot of 8mg nicotine cherry flavour liquid and a pot of 0 nicotine toffee to have a taste

Iv been vaping 0 nicotine 100% VG death by chocolate all day today and its been great , gonna see if I can get if the nicotene liquid all together

• Like Like x 1
  7. crin

crin Active Member

Im going to go for the vamo next! :-D hows the lavatube working out?