AR GP3 Fitted....god its loud!

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Abb, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Abb

Abb Active Member

Have fitted my newly purchased carbon Austin Racing GP3 carbon can to the bike....wow what a noise! A couple of things I noticed after fitting, needed a different infill panel with brackets. Ordered from AR at a cost of around £70, took some fiddling but got it fitted in the end, but have to say, expected better quality and better fitment from the brackets supplied. Am toying with the idea of fitting a DB killer?bafle, where/what would be my best choice?

Also, noticed the bike seems to 'hunt' a fair bit now when from started and then calms down once its been running a while. Is this normal or have I done something to cause this? How do I rectify this?

IMG_5671.jpg IMG_5670.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Ravsta

Ravsta Active Member

Looks sweet. DB killer? £1.99 ear plugs :D I fitted my SC Projects CR-T race can a couple of weeks ago and I love the sound. It's loud as f@#$ but love it.in terms of the hunting, mine also did that initially but a 30 mile ride sorted it. I believe the ecu will adjust itself provided there aren't too many changes at play. Hence I didn't change the air filter.

#2 Ravsta, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  3. Daznorthwest

Daznorthwest Elite Member

Looking lovely there Abb

4. Shane_L

Shane_L Member

There is a lot of posts on here about AR infill panels and to stay clear. They never fit properly and poorly made. I'd be asking for your money back. I got a infill panel included with my AR can. It went straight in the bin

5. Shane_L

Shane_L Member

There is a lot of posts on here about AR infill panels and to stay clear. They never fit properly and poorly made. I'd be asking for your money back. I got a infill panel included with my AR can. It went straight in the bin

6. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

Looking good mate, Yeh could have warned you about the infill panel and so called fixing brackets! surprised Rich is still trying to flog such a crap product!! Having said that my mates new R1 has one of his panels and its 100% better than the blade item...