Austin Racing Infil Panel

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Singh1000RR, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Singh1000RR

Singh1000RR Active Member

Anyone fitted one of these Austin Racing Infil Panels with an Akrapovic Megaphone can?

http://www.austinracing.com/honda/1.../121-option-cover_for_2012_2015_sp_model_hd20

There are a few posts on here where people have fitted the Racefit panel with good success. Looks similar to the Racefit one - but half the cost. Not sure if that's a good sign or not. Just wondering if anyone had experience of fitting one of these with a non-racefit can.

2. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

One piece of advice, it's cheap for a reason!! The panel itself is kind of ok but the brackets and fixings and totally crap! Sold mine straight on and purchased the racefit panel with the bracket, your find the racefit panel will still fit with the Austin Racing pipe and some others with pipes with little modification to the shape... It makes far more sense spending a little extra for something that's fit for purpose....

3. Abb

Abb Active Member

I bought the AR one to go with my AR can. The panel itself was fine, but the brackets were next to useless, so much so, I contacted them and asked if they had sent me the wrong ones!
    I did get it to fit, by bending the brackets to shape.

4. Ricky Miller

Ricky Miller Active Member

Any photos of the Austin panel fitted??