Bargain backpack!!

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Abb, May 8, 2018.

1. Abb

Abb Active Member

Just in case anyone is looking (not that you need an excuse at this price :p) for a backpack for commuting, I came across this. Bought it but haven't received it yet, so can't comment on quality etc, but I have been told from someone who has one, it is excellent, and it does get very good reviews.

£13.94 incl of delivery for a 24L backpack....whats not to like! :)

https://www.xlmoto.co.uk/slipstream-waterproof-mc-backpack?nosto=menu-popular-1-1#?p

2. danthorrr4

danthorrr4 Active Member

This looks to worth a try.

Recently bought a Kriega r35, while this was a quality product it didn't fit while on the bike and hit the back of my helmet while in riding position, returned for a refund.

Might take a gamble on this.

3. Apollo

Apollo Active Member

Looks like an Ogio - No Drag backpack copy, have two of those and they're excellent! cost way more tho, so if this is remotely that good for the cash definitely worth it!

4. CBRGav

CBRGav Active Member

Ordered one of these yesterday morning. Reviews online seem good and for the price I only want it for work or day trips so ideal for the price :)

5. dave the rave

dave the rave Active Member

I bought one been using it for work quality is brill? carn't fault it for the money good call

6. Abb

Abb Active Member

Good to see someone got use of it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. CBRGav

CBRGav Active Member

Well big box arrived today, very well packed and feels great on my back. Looks like it could fit plenty of stuff in for a day trip maybe even a weekend of you travel light. And a good idea the zip is on the back plate so if the zip fails the bag doesn't open up. For under 15 quid I think you'll be hard pushed to find a better bag even second hand. Doubt the water resistance will be great but I'm a fair weather rider so not fussed about that myself

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. CBRGav

CBRGav Active Member

Forgot the internal pockets

Attached Files:

9. Cadete

Cadete New Member

do you have a hump on your gear? how does it fit with the hump?

10. CBRGav

CBRGav Active Member

Not tried it yet with leathers. I use a jacket for work which doesn't have one. But the inner edge isn't hard so I think the hump would just sink into the bag if that makes sense, as long as it's not ful to the brim. It does sit pretty high on the back tho

• Thanks Thanks x 1