Bike Cam

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by jayrepsol, Jul 1, 2014.

1. jayrepsol

jayrepsol Active Member

Hello all,

I've just joined membership and have a question. Anyone on here have a bike cam? how do they rate it, any pitfalls with mounting etc.?, is it worth going top end or cheap and cheerful. I'm having a look on ebay at the minute and there seems to be loads out there. I want one just for the fun of watching playback. thanks

2. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Go pro......or drift hd you wont get much better........loads of earlier models via ebay

Oh just one thing.......say hello via new members or you might get lynched ! :mad:

#2 Repsol Rob, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. What do you ride?

Re cam I have cheap and expensive and my Go pro 1 has been faultless. once it dies (had it 4 years) I will replace with another

4. jayrepsol

jayrepsol Active Member

I've got a RR7 repsol blade and a suzuki drz supermoto, I haven't ridden much in last 4 years but couldn't part with the bikes. I'm gonna make an effort to get out and about this year though.

5. jayrepsol

jayrepsol Active Member

How do you mount your gopro Remal ? i think if i got a helmet mount i would be checking every 10 seconds to see that it hadn't flew off, what are things to watch out for ? thanks

6. Womblewizard

Womblewizard Active Member

Welcome jayrepsol! Lambchops is the king of bike cam check out his vids on you tube (lambchop rides again) he's the man to ask!
    P.s I also make a guest appearance on his last adventure! graucho.gif

7. raphael

raphael Elite Member

welcome fella i use a drift on top of my lid and had no worries with it think there is a pic of si with a go pro on his lid too and he's been all over the europe with that on top

8. allbutt55

allbutt55 Member

Hi there
    I use the roadhawk ride it is only £135 comes with hard wiring kit loads of brackets etc, the thing I like about it is its very small and very light can put it anywhere lol