Bike meet Swindon with Blade Group Honda

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by slowr1der, Apr 23, 2012.

1. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Anyone else get this email?

Hello,

We are delighted to announce our first 2012 Blade Motorcycles bike meet at The Sun Inn, Coate Water, Swindon, this Thursday 26th April 7 til 9pm. all welcome.

See new 2012 model bikes and enter our free prize draw, meet local motorcycle enthusiasts and plan some great ride out events for this season.

For directions

The Sun Inn is located 100 yards from the main entrance to Coate Water Country Park Swindon.

From M4 Junction 15

Take the A419 towards Cirencester, leave at the first exit and Follow the road round to the left, continue on dual carriage way over two sets of Traffic Lights and the Sun Inn is on your left just before the Coate Roundabout.

From North Swindon/Cirencester

Take the A419 South and leave at the Junction signposted for the Hospital, at the roundabout take the 4th exit onto the dual cariage way continue over two sets of Traffic lights and the Sun Inn is on your left just before the Coate Roundabout.

From Performance Triumph Swindon

Leave Performance Triumph and head back towards the Great Western Way, at the Motorcycle Mega Store (George Whites) take the first exit. At the next Roundabout also take the first exit and proceed along Gypsy Lane. Turn Right At the Mini roundabout onto Swindon Road. At the Greenbridge Roundabout take the second exit onto Dorcan way. Continue along Dorcan way until you reach Coate Roundabout (the only Roundabout on this stretch of road with Traffic lights) at Coate Roundabout take the first exit.Just past the Petrol Station on the left, make a u turn onto the opposite carriageway and the Pub is on your left.

Hope to see you there the Blade Motorcycles Team

Honda Motorcycles | Blade Group | Reading Honda | Abingdon Honda | New and Used Motorcycles, Clothing, Parts and Accessories

2. JBRepsol

JBRepsol Active Member

I may well make it if I finish work in time

JB

3. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

I would have gone but I'm departing the country in the morning of the 26th.