Blyton August 19th

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by Muffking, Aug 20, 2019.

1. TheMickster

TheMickster Active Member

I take my road bike (I put cheap fairings on) and ride there, mainly Donington as it’s close, want to get a cheap van (useful for other stuff too) to do more at Cadwell, Oulton, Brands etc. It’s always in the back of my mind how to get home if I binned it. :)

2. Ritchierich

Ritchierich Well-Known Member

Your right about binning it, lad today at Oulton ended up in the gravel, luckily bike ridable but he had to buy a new helmet.

3. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

I use my road bike, take off all road bits and have Chinese fairing on, got GB case protection and other crash bits, I take on trailer just in case and also buy track day insurance just in case :D It's the only place where I feel safe from car idiots and the police to give it full beans, so that's why I do TD 's on it :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. dmc12

dmc12 Well-Known Member

Good to meet you today Rich, and thanks again for saving some space for us! Looks like me and my brother got papped by Bennett’s (comparing lap times) for their insta feed :eek::D

D10DF3A3-2E71-400D-AE8F-D11F8E75F996.png

5. Ritchierich

Ritchierich Well-Known Member

No problem Gez, I think that was your grindr feeds going off on your phones wasn't it? :):):)
    Only joking Gez, yes was a good track day all-round and having the chat with Danny Buchan really added the icing on the cake, so to speak.
    P.S. I think you still owe me money for fending off all the other riders to keep your spot in the garage ;)

#25 Ritchierich, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1