Brembo Rear Brake Caliper

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by exfire, Feb 10, 2015.

1. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Hi All.

I would like to fit a Brembo rear brake caliper to my 2006 Blade which is fitted with Marchesini Evo wheels but do not know which ones will fit. Can someone please advise or recommend an alternative.

Thanks

2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Speak to kev b he has a rear under slung brembo with galespeed aftermarket wheels

• Like Like x 2
  3. kev.b

kev.b Well-Known Member

Hi Exfire . You need a Brembo 84mm rear caliper . This mesurement is the distance of the two mounting bolts . You can use the cheaper brembo 84mm cast caliper as used on Aprillias etc or the Brembo HPK rear 84 mm caliper . I think the HPK rear caliper is about £350 ish an the Cast brembo about £120 ish . You will also need a rear caliper mounting bracket , I brought mine from japan.webike.net . I have the Ladybird rear bracket . I brought my HPK rear caliper from Omina Racing Itay. You also need a diffrent lenght brake hose . This rear brake setup will fit your wheels or any race wheels with a small rear hub but not standard wheels as the caliper will touch the bigger hub . PM me if you need anymore info Exfire .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Thank you very much Kev, will go and have a little peep at both sites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. N1xxl

N1xxl Member

Ive got the Brembo HPK and Brembo underslung bracket fitted to my RR9 with standard wheels, clears by 1mm.
    CBR1000RR9.jpg