BT sport films

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by PauloHRC, Mar 6, 2019.

1. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

For anyone who has BT sport, there are some brilliant films on there which I always record.

I'm currently watching Marc Marquez - Level 7.

It's based on location in his home town of Cervera, where he is joined by Alberto Puig in the local Cafe and they discuss last season's title challenge. Highlights of each race is shown with some amazing cinematography that's never been seen before and lots of conversations and comments that happen on the grid and pits that we never normally hear.

The local bike shop, Deli counter and Marquez fan club shop owners all share their thoughts on their hometown boy who did good!

Marc even takes Mick Doohan on a tour of the town, great stuff!

Best thing I've seen in ages:)

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I watched that only last Sunday. Very interesting and engaging and a good look behind the scenes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Just got access now going to watch it tonight loads of great interviews on here ....happy days

• Like Like x 2
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I watched a good one of Lorenzo today. Mainly focused on 2009 & 2010 but well worth a view. I still believe he presents much better than how is is perceived and portrayed by many. And I have said this before he swung to Repsol Honda.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Yeah I have that one recorded as well and is a really good film also......but then again I am his number one fan so I'm biased :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Are you sure it's 09 10 season @nigelrb ......if so I must have missed this one!?

I have BT sports films on a series link and the only film I have is focused on the 2015 season which he won!o_O

7. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Was his first MotoGP year because he was still running number '48'. (I now see that makes it 2008 on the Fiat Yamaha) Had a series of crashes and then rejuvenated himself as '99' the following year.

The doco was a bit backwards and forwards in time hence my pinning it to 09 -10. It concluded by showing his winning the championship in 2010.;)

Qatar opening is televised this morning from 10.30:cool::).