Cadwell tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by yorkshiregooner, Jun 8, 2015.

1. yorkshiregooner

yorkshiregooner Active Member

Dropped lucky with the weather tomorrow : )

• Like Like x 2
  2. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

what, no track day report? ;) :D

3. yorkshiregooner

It was a test day : )
    It was a No Limits Trackday which for me are the best.
    I was as usual in the inters and as a added bonus we were first out.
    Ran one bike with a Two Brothers (102db) end can and mine with Taylor Made(105db).
    First session I was on the newly built blade my only concern was the rearsets which were in race shift and I normally ride in road shift.
    Anyway that session was cut short by 'mental rain'
    I took the same bike out in the second session and as it ran fine after that it was put in the back of the van...job done.
    My only other issue was I slept too long at lunch time, l only just had time to get my leathers on nevermind the warmers.
    No limits have improved there trackdays at cadwell by putting the chequered flag out at Mansfield, this save a lot of messing about doing another slow down lap.
    My only other gripe was every session (I didn't do the last) was red flagged, I understand safety comes first but some of the incidents could have been cleared up under a yellow flag.

Its a pity we cant organise a forum Trackday sure it would be good to meet up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

Yeah red flags do seem to come thick and fast these days, wonder which group gets the least? Might move to them lol :D

How are you finding the "race shift" reckon it must be bloody confusing at first? :eek:

5. yorkshiregooner

Yes it was a pain, just another thing to distract you. Only made a couple of mistakes with it so wasn't too bad.

• Like Like x 1