California superbike school Bedford autodrome 27th June

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by kirk holmes, Dec 5, 2021.

1. kirk holmes

kirk holmes Member

Hi, just booked myself on this.

Something to look forward to in these cold, dark winter months.

Anyone done one of their days? Im doing level 1. Any tips for the Beford circuit or even places to stay locally. 20210823_231101.jpg

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

I've not done a CSS day, but their UK site doesn't seem to be working. How much is it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. kirk holmes

kirk holmes Member

Hi, their website has been fine for me today. It was £465 for the day. It seems a lot to me but i hope i will learn a great deal. Add to that the cost of a couple of nights in a hotel and its a money pit. lol. I never have trouble spending money, just saving it....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Frazzle

Frazzle Active Member

I did level 1 & 2 a few years ago, I found it really good, but you definitely need to go there with an open mind to learn... it goes right back to basics but I'd say it's worth it.. been meaning to do level 3 but lack of time\money & covid have put paid to that recently... from what I recall you can see what you study in each level on the site no?? if you can stretch to it, doing 1 & 2 together was good as you get two days and I think it makes it easier to make it all stick....

• Like Like x 1
  5. kirk holmes

kirk holmes Member

Would love to do levels 1 and 2 but could not afford it. Glad you found it useful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dmc12

dmc12 Well-Known Member

I've done levels 1-4. Highly, highly recommend it. Level 1 is probably the most important and arguably we should all go back and do it again every year!

• Like Like x 2