Cbr600rr

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by raphael, Apr 21, 2019.

1. raphael

raphael Elite Member

Will never understand how you can have a cracking little bike like this for 2-3 years and only do 10 miles!!
    What a waste

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I know we'll never agree on this Raph, but what constitutes a waste to some is mere joy to others.:)

Of course there could be other reasons such as too scared to ride, or the common mid-life crisis of : 'I think I'll get a bike; I've always wanted one,' and then the poor dreamer can't get past first base on the licence test etc, etc.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

Or it could be that’s how far he/she got before having an issue with the ABS and did the wise thing

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. dmc12

dmc12 Well-Known Member

I think the ABS on the 600RRs was fine wasn’t it? It was just the system on the Blades which was dodgy.

5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

True, but 'Boothy' has a long-standing love affair with the merits of Honda's ABS:). It's sort of like the first love you never get over:D.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Great bike the cbr600rr, I had a 2003 in blue, brand new. First of the underseat exhaust models which I think came out in 2002!

It was before they were equipped with radial mounted brakes but even back then still an awesome little bike.....wish I still had mine!