Cheap Can, NOT Akrapovic

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by -steves-, Nov 12, 2015.

1. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Was looking through a cheap sale site in China and found the link below. Couldn't tell you if its for real, couldn't tell you if its a copy etc etc. Thought I would post it up for others to look and decide.

If the price is right (free delivery) even allowing for import tax, this would be exceptionally cheap, maybe I am missing something??? Says it fits a blade but who knows?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/51mm..._91_22_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_9

Oh, and the page I got this link from was here, seems to be a very genuine site with good reviews
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/11-11-2015-global-shopping-festival-aliexpress-com-2320299

EDIT: Looking closer it appears the pipe is made by "4star" but still seems cheap and looks good.

#1 -steves-, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. scooby

scooby Elite Member

looks nothing like an akky can.

carbon looks fake,baffle is different,spring mounts are different,cheap strap,strap mount wont fir bike without the angled bracket.

how it look inside is anybodies guess,wadding,welding,perforated inner tube...

so for me,buy cheap,buy twice.(generally)

3. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Ah well, cheap tacky pipe then if anyone is looking for one, lol ;):D Dont expect much for under £50 delivered! :eek:

4. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

5. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

to be honest with imitation in the description I think it sums it up....... I would nt buy any major parts from a Chinese seller myself..... apart from maybe odd bit of plastics....

6. bash1k

bash1k Active Member

I'm intrigued to hear what a £50 fake Akra can looks like! Buy it for a giggle and let us know :D

7. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

If only I had £50 to throw down the pan to find out ;)