Cheap exhausts from Ali Express.

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by exuptoy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Now I realise that many of the members on here wouldn't flinch spending £500 on an exhaust can but it is essentially just a hollow perforated tube inside an alloy sleeve, so why spend mega bucks when you can get this? The price for this (cheap) work of art???? £26 delivered from Ali Express!!! it also arrived in less than a fortnight! Should fit plenty of bikes with a 51mm entry with clamp and a 48mm sleeve!

4ppd1s5pScCfJRMc+HvPUg.jpg

9f2RFn5TTAq9a6Rmr%LNKw.jpg

xbHdAnnRQeS3A2ES3pncaQ.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

I would love to see it on and hear it;)
    Good on you exup :)
    We all get ripped off with a name
    Wait until lozzy and Nigel see it;)
    Cheap ching Chong, love it;)
    Just like my black foot rests at £25:):):):)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

In essence, yes. But a 'proper' can has been produced taking into account size and shape for optimum performance. Of course I know that you know this, and have bought that M4 for the project bike, which will actually look the bees knees, and some poor unsuspecting bearded chap will think it's actually worth £500!!:D

I'm thinking it will go well on my 2020 Blade. Will match the black frame perfectly!!:cool::rolleyes:

4. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Well maybe Nige, but my Scorpion RP1-GP is a similar length on the MT10 and the same diameter. That’s was £399 and inside looks no different. You mention it is designed for optimum performance but the performance will be defined by the remap after youve fitted it and will be optimised for fuelling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1