Covid 19

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tuktuk, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

No....I meant the loch Ness monster ;)

2. LRJimmy

LRJimmy Active Member

Haha, well everybody who is anybody know he IS real. FFS woman, and there I was thinking that you were just taking the piss ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

So what are Gain-of-Function experiments then if not increasing the potency of pathogens through experiments in a laboratory ?

4. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

Gain-of-function explained below or is this a Conspiracy Theory as well ?

Just as well repressive communist regimes don't know how to do this otherwise we all might be in trouble, hey. Not to worry that would just be another conspiracy theory and therefore nothing really t worry about. Yeah right.

Gain of Function.png

5. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Religion and politics, 2 things that cause more war and deaths than malaria, the black death and spanish flu could dream of.

Like we used to say, politicians start wars, armies end them. Strange how so few politicians these days have any military background and are career politicians with the somewhat ironic PPE degree.

The best thing I like about conspiracy theories is the belief that Governments/Civil Servants are capable of witholding secrets from people for years or indeed decades. They all loving dropping the other side in it so much that they could never keep big secrets like the Moon Landing being faked.

Strange that no-one has yet invoked Godwin's Law, damn does me saying that me I just did!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

Apologies Charlie, you are right. I do go off on one as has been proved more than once ! ( MCN and a few others :D)

I get very interested in things and read everything - so you are probably just arguing with the wrong character type :D - so apologies for that !

You might be right about the Wu Flu as well, it probably is an accident to be fair.

So I hope I have not offended you.;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Not in the slightest. I enjoy debating with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Did someone mention region I've just got my Templar Knight outfit ready.........just in case....also a horse on standby...

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

I am pleased to hear that because I do not want to cause offence and us all get all upset :D

This COVID business has still got some mileage in it - the media are starting to pick up the scent of the origins of it all. So probably going to see more claims and counter claims going forward.

Read all about it (in the style of The Sun headline !) - It Was Man What Made The Wu Flu !

Serious article:

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chine...to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

Now, where's my Hydroxychloroquine ?

10. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Did I hear right on the news, I've just won another paid month at home? Despite my next 2 track days being cancelled.

11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Yes at 80% pay but don't forget you will be paying it back when Tax goes through the roof...

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Muffking

Muffking God Like

My firm are making up the difference, but I agree it will cost us all for years to come regardless.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Not wanting to open another can of worms... is there any relation to the lack of industry/air travel/ motoring and the weather we've had? Cant remember it being this nice in April o_O

I imagine Extinction rebellion be loving this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Extinction rebellion will be hating this, the traffic stopped and they had f**k all to do with it. Greta will be in tears as she realises this lack of attention is what she is facing for the rest of her life :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. LRJimmy

LRJimmy Active Member

greta.PNG

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

The only problem is, our council have stopped collecting recycling. They've told us to throw it all in the bin. It doesn't feel right at all after years of training myself to recycle everything.

17. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

We had a utility room fitted out and have an absolute ton of cardboard boxes. Tip is closed, as is the council so I can't even call to see if I can put it out with the recycle bin, normally it isn't allowed. Luckily all the bin types are still being collected though, even the garden waste.

18. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

You have a decent council then. Mine aren't collecting garden waste either! This seems even more crap considering I have to pay £30 a year for them to take my garden wheelie bin.

19. Gravel trap

Gravel trap Senior Member

comes to something when your leaf blower and hedge trimmer won't pass track day noise test

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Gravel trap

Gravel trap Senior Member

20200413_165910.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1