Dainese D-Blizzard D-Dry Jacket Black/Fluo Yellow & Liner - EU52. Unused, BNWT. -- NOW SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by mbooth1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

I bought this new in Black Friday Sales last year, paying just under £200. I had planned to use it on spring and autumn days but with restrictions and everything it has never been used, hence for sale here. I decided I will stick with my leather suit for now. Seems pointless to leave it in Wardrobe over winter as I don't ride over winter. It's new and a great winter (all season) jacket.

It is a really nice, warm and comfy Dainese Jacket with all the quality features you would expect:
    - Removable full sleeve length zipped in thermal liner
    - Removable neck warmer
    - Lots of pockets/waterproof zips etc.
    - Zipped vents back and front
    - Arm and jacket adjustability

And in a great colourway of Black offset by "VR46" Yellow Flou panels -- though these make it very hard to photograph it to advertise here! It is a beautiful dark black color, as never been exposed to the sun, with Bright Yellow Fluo patches (if you are a Rossi fan you will recognise the colour). Sorry if the pics make it look otherwise, it is definitely DARK Black and BRIGHT Yellow, & even some small reflective silvery coloured strips too.

I have had quite a number of Textile jackets over the years, but now favour leather, and of them all this is probably the best quality textile one, good for all four seasons with it's D Dry qualities and removable liner & neck warmer & ventable slots back & front etc.. Just what you would expect from Dainese. Comes with all original tags, as proof of authenticity. Great touring or general use jacket.

The following comes off the Dainese site:-
    The Dainese D-Blizzard D-Dry Jacket is designed to do battle with cold weather. The lightweight shell is laminated to a D-Dry waterproof membrane that blocks wind and water while allowing your skin to breath. The thermal lining retains body heat to keep you warm in the chilliest of riding conditions yet is removable to keep you comfortable when the temperature rises. Direct venting allows consistent airflow with the liner removed for true 3-4 season functionality that is ready for any season.

Details:

• Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
    • Polyurethane rigid shoulder covered with high resistant fabric
    • D-Synth 310L laminated with D-dry waterproof and breathable membrane
    • Highly abrasion-resistance fabric inserts on shoulders and elbows
    • Breathable waterproof laminated D-Dry membrane
    • Removable thermal liner
    • Removable inner warm collar
    • Coated waterproof direct air vents on chest and back
    • Jacket-trousers fastening system
    • Neck adjustment
    • Hips adjustment