Don’t want to get in trouble but.... (Brexit stuff)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by exuptoy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

We've voted once and were out........they can stick it....we will grow our own crops....defend our own island and interests......German brands like Audi ....vw ....mercs etc can do one.....buy British or cars made here....bye bye Europe the treasure chest is closed....so off your arses out of your pavement cafe and jog on.....

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Well said brother...........better f**k off that new manager you have as well for starters :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

The Germans are going to run out of financial clout, for various reasons.

Even the Romans bought off any group they could not defeat, in order to get their own way - some pieces of gold did the trick.

But the EU doesn't have enough money to keep everyone sweet....

Some great vids from "Black Pigeon Speaks" .....such as this one on the coming crash of the EU

4. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Rich, we're all entitled to an opinion and I can see where you're coming from but take look at the video @Mattie660 has posted above, yours is the exact opinion why I don't think we need another referendum as we'd end up in a whole world of pain if we get stuck in.

Again, that is my opinion but we're not being kept in by TM as it is in our best interests but because of the interests of of all the self serving hypocritical wankers on the gravy train.

The worse thing that has happened in this whole debacle was to put a remainer in charge of leaving. It was never gonna be in the interests of the 53% who voted to leave. It wasn't a best of three vote, it was the decision of the majority and it doesn't matter why it went that way and what has changed since as we're only being shown what they want us to see to try and keep us tied to the EU forever as they cannot go forward without us. It cannot last without our money and they are shitting it incase the fear they are peddling does not work.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

That's exactly why I think that another vote is needed.

I think we're just going to end up with a deal that doesn't suit those of us who voted to leave or anyone else for that matter.

6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

And I do agree. I think that Europe is pretty much finished without us. It's not an amazing all-inclusive club that we're part of. It's a load of countries propped up by Germany, Britain and France.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

MPs in Parliament have had our pants down royally. The majority of them didn't want to leave in the first place and they have frustrated the whole process so much that we're very close to a 2nd referendum now and it will only go one way......remain. That is not democracy for my mind, the roadblocks put in place by the MPs and the constant backbiting has left the whole country well and truly fed up and confused. To have a leave result followed by 2 more years of bitching and arguing and debating as if the decision hasn't already been made is unacceptable. It shows you exactly what that referendum meant to some in parliament...nothing!

We have let the EU bully us at every turn and it looks like we are going to roll over and let them get what they want. I agree with the opinion above, the EU is a corrupt and failing entity. This was probably our one chance to get out and it looks to me like we're going to waste that chance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

We're doing a roarin trade in these up here....best apply fer one....once the barricades are up at Woodall you southerners won't get thru :p :D

Screenshot_2018-12-20-12-22-02-1.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Probably a bit far south IMO.

I read the other day, someone come up with a novel idea of building a structure just north of Berwick, even suggested it might be a wall, not sure if anyone has ever done anything on that scale before in this country, but might be worth a try.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Well I'm defo up for bringing over a load of Italiano Roman male totty to have another go at constructing one....leather lappets & all :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Italiano Male Roman totty , nothing wrong with a bit of southern softie totty, no need to go all the way to Italy for that, what next, Aprillias and Dukes all over our Honda threads?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

:D:DSomeone's already doing that with an aprilia and MV:eek:;).

13. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Yeah....but unlike the southern softies the Italians don't have them hipster beards with bits of quinoa crumbs in them.....and they talka lovely....not like Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins lol :D

14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Dick van f*cking Dyke, there's a true cockney if I ever heard one........:D:D

and nothing wrong with keeping a bit of chow close by in case yer get peckish during the day

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Found this a moment ago. Why the fuck aren’t we being told all this shit? !!!!!!!!!!

If the Remainers get their way. Time to reverse project Fear

KNOWN OUTCOMES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN AGREED AS TRUE BY ALL SIDES:
    1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.
    2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.
    3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.
    4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen the move is fully cancelled but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.
    5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.
    6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.
    7: The UK will NOT be able to make its own trade deals.
    8: The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade tariffs.
    9 The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade quotas.
    10: The UK loses control of its fishing rights
    11: The UK loses control of its oil and gas rights
    12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty
    13: The UK loses control of its planning legislation
    14: The UK loses control of its armed forces including its nuclear deterrent
    15: The UK loses full control of its taxation policy
    16: The UK loses the ability to create its own laws and to implement them
    17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealth
    18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.; Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar ect
    19: The UK loses control of its judicial system
    20: The UK loses control of its international policy
    21: The UK loses full control of its national policy
    22: The UK loses its right to call itself a nation in its own right.
    23: The UK loses control of its space exploration program
    24: The UK loses control of its Aviation and Sea lane jurisdiction
    25: The UK loses its rebate in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon treaty
    26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020

Scary shit right there!

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Holy shit!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

17. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Sorry you’ll have to excuse the humour, the above is bollox but that’s the sort of project fear WE need. Hell, you believed it!:p

18. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

I thought it was a Theresa May establishment wish list.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Yes, I did believe it. I don't even feel like a fool (like perhaps I should:rolleyes:) BECAUSE all the aforementioned points are mertitable. The EU powerhouse has already inflicted loss of control in many areas, so it is not without precedent that the 'bollox list' could, in fact, be a leaked document of 'potential' impositions imposed on Great Britain.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. F1CT1C10U5

F1CT1C10U5 Well-Known Member

Just a side note from a non-British... ALL EU countries have restrictions... and impositions.