Don’t want to get in trouble but.... (Brexit stuff)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by exuptoy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Gauland is speaking sense on that issue, but the established political hierarchy will always do anything they can to crush any incoming group that threaten the status quo, and thus unless they can garner solid ongoing support and appeal to a centre majority they will die, UKIP will evidence that.

Merkel is only in power due to constant alliances and the weakness of the German population to risk change, aided by a very strong economy, her policies have caused social unrest throughout Europe, and like most politicians of any persuasion, she has lied. She stated that if she was not the leader of the CDU she would stand down as Chancellor, well thats come and gone, just another duplicitous politician feeding at the trough. The Germans have no stomach for risk in politics, weighed down by their past, so she can just dominate and get away with it.

The biggest danger to European unity is the Franco-German alliance. Macron has lost his grip and has shown his weakness very quickly, and is yet another French reactionary politician that will do anything to save his own political skin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlackDevil

BlackDevil Elite Member

That's where you normally end up if you tell the truth.
    The AFD party in Germany is the only one who says what people thinking
    and therefore the government does everything in their power to get rid of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

There is no stopping the crowd - we live in an era of crowd rule. We do not live in an era of kings and serfs who rule as they wish.

This is why the establishment has to spend such time and effort with propaganda - in order to manipulate public opinion (the crowd).

But in the West the average IQ is around 95-97, so the general population (the crowd) is intelligent and can understand complexities of lies and propaganda as against their own experiences of reality.

The propaganda wars are not enough on their own when the money runs out. This is what is going to happen next. The German economy will not be powerful enough to keep the EU machine lubricated with money. The generous welfare systems of the West will not be sustainable. We will see cutbacks by cash strapped governments as they try to paper over the huge mess they have created - these cutbacks will lead to protest and public anger.

Once the crowd has a common sentiment - a common belief that has reached a critical mass - it is easier for a leader who reflects that sentiment to stand up and lead. All crowds seek and accept such leadership, to do good things and equally bad things.

At the moment the EU is coming in to the cross hairs of public opinion (the crowd) as being an increasingly bad thing, and even a great danger. Public sentiment has changed, as the EC has changed to the EEC and into the EU.

Public opinion (the crowd) does not believe in it anymore, and as a result the EU will not survive.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

@Mattie660

Now that’s a worrying thought for Germany, think they have been in that very position in the not too distant past, in terms of leadership.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Oh look......squirrelled away miles from the front page today....nothing to see here....move along now :rolleyes:

The larger anything gets, the easier it is to crush dissent......

20190110_102557-1-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

And ‘The project’ gathers pace, wonder how many citizens in France & Germany elected their governments to erode their sovereignty, the reality is that by the time most people in Europe wake up to what’s happening the damage will be done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

8. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

This is a massive danger to the rest of the EU25/26. Once these 2 start to tango they are going to dominate all European policy going forward and the rest will just end up subservient c**ksuckers.
    No wonder Varadkar has been so far up the asses of Macron and Merkal, they are all positioning themselves at the trough.

10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

11. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

13. hessel

hessel Member

I hope you lot manage to get out clean...
    The EU is one big scam and a big fail as far as i am concerned.
    The majority here voted no to EU membership but here we are anyway getting taxed for every bill Brussel comes up with..
    I do feel the EU people have had enough tho (look whats going on in france and poland for instance)
    Let Europe burn i say....The sooner this whole EU thing goes down the tubes the better....
    surely by now they must have figured out globalism doesnt work and you cant import medieval culturs by the thousands and expect them to adapt and be productive.....
    Just have a look in every major city in europe....pretty much turned into hell holes with huge crime increase.....
    Thank god i dont have kids....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

If you have never seen this - Mrs Le Pen in the European Parliament having a go at Merkel - and I thought our man Nigel was feisty

No wonder the establishment have done their best to try to get rid of her.....

• Like Like x 1
  15. hessel

hessel Member

i think what she expresses is how a big part of the europeans feel.
    its only a matter of time before this whole EU charade falls apart.
    Lets just hope its not too late by then.
    I just like to see my country to remain dutch with dutch cultur and values as i am sure most european members feel about there countries.
    i have no problems with migration either way aslong as the migrants adapt to the cultur they migrate to...
    For decades saying that made u a rascist but lately thats changing here...
    nevertheless, if patriotisme and wanting to hang on to your own cultur and values means your a racsist so be it....
    I for one take my hat of for countries like italy,hungary and the likes for stepping up and trying to conserve what they call there own...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

I would like Holland to stay Dutch as well - feel right at home.

I bought a Dutch cycle, a Koga Miyata World Traveller from De Vakantiefietser in Amsterdam and cycled it across Europe - ended up in Athens.

I met so many nice people because of that bike - the Dutch would sometimes wonder over to speak to me when they saw the Amsterdam bike parked at the various campsites. Thinking I was Dutch they would wonder over and say hello. Such nice people.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

How long until this leads to WWIII?

We've got your back if those frogs jump!:D:D:D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. BlackDevil

BlackDevil Elite Member

19. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I'm keeping my fingers x if it goes tits up the good old USA will offer me asylum ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stuish

Stuish Senior Member

I think that's more on the way with the current China v Canada political issues, its madness!