Don’t want to get in trouble but.... (Brexit stuff)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by exuptoy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Gonna give you the benefit of doubt my friend, your facts are wrong over the unelected burocrats that are driving the good citizens of Europe towards a central federalised state.
    I take umbridge at being labelled racist and xenophobic just because unlike you, I want my country of birth to be able to decide it’s own route in this world without outside influence, but still being a typical Brit, that is inclusive and welcoming to all migrants like yourself that come and settle in our great nation, and give you opportunities of employment and allow freedom of speech you are welcome to a platform to vocalise your views, correct or not.

Likewise I am sure if Australia was able to dictate your countries policies, and govern you from Canberra, you would fully support them.

Enjoy our hospitality my friend.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

IMO it can hurt. The referendum vote asked do you want to stay in or leave the E.U.? Not do you want to leave if given a fair exit by the E.U.

They will not give anything to sweeten any deal as they wish to dissuade any other members from trying to do the same. They wish to punish us for having the Gaul to leave and given time there will be no option for others to do the same.

They will be forced to stay by virtue of the fact they are signed up as members.

They know that without our pay cheque month in, month out that the whole fairground ride will come crashing down soon enough hence the negative shit which they keep spouting and that includes the ruling classes with their snouts in the trough.

As to the argument above re- 30% vs 70%, well what a crock of shit. The vote was the vote, simple as, if people were not switched on enough to realise how important the referendum was or were too lazy to get out of their scratchers to put an x in the box then tough shit....they had their chance. Fucking snowflake generation!

Also the other point about being racist and xenophobic then you are quite short of the mark. I voted after a lot of investigation and reading up on things which were available for all to see not because someone stuck a slogan on the side of a bus. I am quite tolerant regarding race, colour and creed and think that if you put in to the pot then you’re entitled to take from the pot. If people have a skill set that can be used then I’m all for bringing in outside labour and allowing them a place in our community but opening up the gates to anyone who comes here with their hands out to take from the pot without being a valid contributor to OUR country then they should not have an entitlement. Simple! (and that goes for our own as well). I’m fed up of people expecting the working classes to pay for their upkeep while they do fuck all except moan about how hard done by they are. They are doing well enough to keep themselves in beer and drugs but don’t want to pay into society! Well, I don’t agree with that!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mattie660

Mattie660 Elite Member

The EU like to try and show their democratic legitimacy - they invented the European parliament (one of only three EU governing bodies that is directly elected) to show how democratic the EU is supposed to be.

Now they are in a dilemma - because a country has democratically chosen to leave the EU. So the EU have try to delegitimize the referendum and its result.

In the old Soviet bloc they would have sent the tanks in like they did in Hungary against their 1956 uprising against occupation.

In the long term empires require cash, money, for their upkeep which becomes ever more problematic. The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the de facto paymaster that keeps the empire going. But people can sense their weakness, it has reached a critical mass. The bills for their self imposed migration crisis is on target to reach 1/2 Trillion Euros within the next few years (five years or less) - a staggering amount, that will not stop there.

German manufacturing exports of vehicles placed great hope on Diesel technology, which has collapsed because it was based on fraud. It is now costing them hundreds of billions of Euros in fines and litigation, whilst sales of their great Diesel technology hope has collapsed.

The average age in Germany, the EU's paymaster, is now 47 years of age, and they have just started a trade war with the United States of America.

The EU countries are stockpiling debt. There is weakness - EU "blood in the water" - and a critical mass of people in the EU and around the world can sense it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

The difference is, that once elected our government (usually) gets those years to put into place the ideas and policies they put forward.
    If the electorate don't like what they do, they then are able to reflect that in their vote come the next election.
    The same democratic process should apply to the Brexit situation.
    I was going to say that if the majority in the country subsequently don't like what happens then there would be nothing stopping a future government holding another vote. But personally I don't think there will be an EU as we know it in the future as I think the whole rotten corrupt edifice will come crashing down.

• Like Like x 5
  5. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Rotten corrupt edifice......I like that! :D

6. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

7. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Hahahaha. Haven't heard that in a long time shipmate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Haha, I’m an offshore worker with 4 years onboard FPSOs.:cool:

9. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Whichever way you swing on Brexit I thought this was funny.....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Lol :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Haha, superb.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I thought of getting a T shirt with the strap line on and riding down to Westminster to run over that c#nts foot who's always waving the EU flag behind the TV commentators :rolleyes: :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Lol good old Daltrey :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. RC45

RC45 Active Member

But isn't that the truth though? Great Britain was great before belonging to the EU, and has remained great in spite of the EU not because of it.

So why the hell should you hang about to be controlled by the mafia?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

So Theresa May is finally fooking off, well as of 7th June. Hopefully we'll get someone who will actually get on with the effing job.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Hear, hear.
    Just get it over with FFS...I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about poxy Brexit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Wow!! Good effort to find and resurrect this thread. That's defo above and beyond the call!;)

Only shame now is that we'll get @Mattie660 back with a two page monologue of what he expects to happen next, and that Michael Rutter might be lobbying for a seat!:D:D;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Pathetic blub moment at the end of her resignation....which is exactly why mp's....Drunker & all the EU muppets have walked all over her...if they put women in important jobs then ffs check in their knickers they got a big set of balls firsto_O

Although looking at the prospective replacements they'll be up the eunuch tree again :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Bleedin' heck Loz. You're a straight shooter.

Had I have posted that you'd have half of the London legal district on my case! :(

Now I'm wondering if female candidates have to first pass the Tranny Test prior to nominations.:)

20. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Can't remember what I had for breakfast but can normally recall threads and posts:oops:

• Funny Funny x 1