Double bubble screen for 17> blade?

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by gcon45, Aug 7, 2018.

1. gcon45

gcon45 Active Member

I am taking delivery of my 2018 SP next week and will be leaving it pretty much standard barring a tail tidy, swingarm bobbins and a double bubble screen.

I’ve went with R&G for the other 2 but wondered if anyone on here can recommend a screen?

2. Jamie voss

Jamie voss New Member

I went for the puig screen. Happy with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

Love my Zero Gravity, just be sure to watch the bezel of the instrument panel as sometimes the double bubble can direct a beam of light onto it and melt the surround...and warranty will not cover it...ask me how I know..lol

I keep a microfiber towel in the tail for those times I park in the sun and I put red felt on the inside of the screen just a bit higher than the instrument panel to avoid further damage and so far, it has worked brilliantly.

4. bradt

bradt Elite Member

Lucky guy enjoy the SP

5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Left my screen standard, so can't help with that. BUT, have you considered Rad Guard?;)

6. Alan-lee

Alan-lee Active Member

Mra is the one I have and it’s great. Didn’t find the zero gravity to be any benefit over stock

7. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

Another vote for Puig. I'm on my 2nd, first one was on my 2015 and now on my 2018.

8. gcon45

gcon45 Active Member

Thanks for the replies. The standard screen is comically small but it actually works pretty well I have found.
    The demo bike I was on had a double bubble and I found it more turbulent surprisingly.

PS - rad guard was one of the first things I fitted @nigelrb :)