Eleveit Boots

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Lozzy, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I've had Sidi sports boots for ages. Can't fault them at all. But due to an old ankle injury giving me some right pain I've only been wearing the softer gortex winter ones as my more armoured summer ones were too hard against the problem bone.
    So until it's sorted, I've been casually looking for a spare set of summer boots that wouldnt be painful to wear. I've tried about every brand on to no avail...apart from the expensive Daytonas which were lovely.
    Then I saw these today...Italian brand and decent price. Wow...mega comfy! In fact more comfy than the 6yr old well worn in Sidis...and perfect for my ankle issue.
    Seems a really nice boot all around for the price ( I got it for £160)
    So if there's anyone out there needs a more 'comfy' sports boot for whatever reason then I recommend you give these a try!
    I also tried the more race tech ones on and again super comfy!
    Obvs I can't comment on how well they wear yet :)

20190713_123538-1.jpg

20190713_124021-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. tuktuk

tuktuk Senior Member

They look great.

I tried some tcx boots a while back and they were nice. Had an air pump thing to inflate felt like feet were in the clouds! Very plush feeling.

3. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Active Member

I am dreading when the time comes and I have to change my alpines smx4’s they are so comfortable.
    Soft from the start and even better now

4. TheRamJam

TheRamJam Well-Known Member

Nice one. Never really heard of them before.

I wear Sidi Mag 1's if I know am going to be out all day riding, other that that I shove on my RST Parragon II boots.

5. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark Active Member

TCX s race ,,,,,,, brilliant boots , or the RS2evo air pump boot
    These boots are good for a wide foot , like a hobbit o_O .I found my Sidi boots pinched my feet .