Eleveit Boots

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Lozzy, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I've had Sidi sports boots for ages. Can't fault them at all. But due to an old ankle injury giving me some right pain I've only been wearing the softer gortex winter ones as my more armoured summer ones were too hard against the problem bone.
    So until it's sorted, I've been casually looking for a spare set of summer boots that wouldnt be painful to wear. I've tried about every brand on to no avail...apart from the expensive Daytonas which were lovely.
    Then I saw these today...Italian brand and decent price. Wow...mega comfy! In fact more comfy than the 6yr old well worn in Sidis...and perfect for my ankle issue.
    Seems a really nice boot all around for the price ( I got it for £160)
    So if there's anyone out there needs a more 'comfy' sports boot for whatever reason then I recommend you give these a try!
    I also tried the more race tech ones on and again super comfy!
    Obvs I can't comment on how well they wear yet :)

20190713_123538-1.jpg

20190713_124021-1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

They look great.

I tried some tcx boots a while back and they were nice. Had an air pump thing to inflate felt like feet were in the clouds! Very plush feeling.

3. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

I am dreading when the time comes and I have to change my alpines smx4’s they are so comfortable.
    Soft from the start and even better now

4. TheRamJam

TheRamJam Well-Known Member

Nice one. Never really heard of them before.

I wear Sidi Mag 1's if I know am going to be out all day riding, other that that I shove on my RST Parragon II boots.

5. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

TCX s race ,,,,,,, brilliant boots , or the RS2evo air pump boot
    These boots are good for a wide foot , like a hobbit o_O .I found my Sidi boots pinched my feet .

6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

@Lozzy Still like the boots?

I've got a pair of TCX at the moment. Really nice fit on the foot (I've got wide hobbit feet) but I really struggle to zip them up over my leathers and after a while they feel like they're strangling my calves.

Fancied changing them for something a little bit more sports touring. These look nice.

7. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Yes mate they're as comfy as slippers...only criticism I have is that the quite large velcro side fastening may do the usual velcro fail thing after a lot of use. But I think that's only going to happen if they're on and off nearly every day.
    They're not toasty warm if you're a winter rider....I'm using my old Sidi gortex during these months.
    Apart from that they're lovely. I've got quite errrrm sturdy calves and there's plenty of room to zip up including my leathers inside. The velcro flaps adjust great to then tighten or loosen if you need it.

8. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Nice one. Thanks @Lozzy. I might have a pop to York over Christmas and have a look 'cos they've got them in stock at Infinity.

Are they waterproof?

9. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

No not like a gortex one. They're a summer boot I guess. But I was caught out in rain several times in them and nothing leaked. But then again it wasn't high mileage wet riding. Looking at the label...it's leather only.
    I've probably had these on and off maybe a hundred times since I bought them and just noticed the velcro getting a bit tatty but it's lost none of its stick. And i dont look after my stuff either so stuff gets tatty quick with me anyhow lol.
    You can see from the pics how you can adjust it to fit sturdier legs etc. I've narrow feet but they're quite wide too.
    A big plus is you can walk around in them for ages and they're as comfy as trainers!

20191223_114742.jpg 20191223_114835.jpg 20191223_115050.jpg 20191223_115115.jpg 20191223_115134.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

Fat legs everyone else calls it;):p:p:p:p:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Sounds like what I need. I don't ride much in the cold or rain so no bother. Thanks Lozzy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1