Entitled bikers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tuktuk, Oct 5, 2018.

1. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Anyone else watch Moto Madness or the likes?

I use to enjoy a 10 min angry compilation of bike vs car encounters but there are more and more where the riders put themselves in danger to get a YouTube clip.

Ranting at people on phones about how dangerous it is for them but they clock a phone user and hang around them like a fly on shit revving the bollox off their bike. Just ride away or hang back, you aren't the police.

Or screaming round a roundabout and get pissed at someone that was already on it because they have come up beside them looking for different exits? Wtf.

I get that drivers can be inconsiderate but do yourself a favour and keep out of it.

I know the easy answer is don't watch them but I always thought the genuine scares were a bit educational, until I got knocked off myself o_O

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

I also used to watch them to remind me of the dangers, but the problem with YouTube is that it bombards you with more of the same.
    Best take much if with a pinch of salt as some is genuine driver error and some is escalated by the rider. A lot of d!ckheads though, both on 4 wheels and on 2.