Evening All!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by blink, Nov 8, 2020.

1. blink

blink Well-Known Member

Been a while since I logged in here, not sure why, but my mind must be elsewhere!

Anyway, im still piling the miles on, and am just about ready for a new set of tyres, again.

I have been part time furloughed at work, and that's a bit weird, but I spent the best part of one day last week riding with a whole lot of fuck it, this is great. Heated grips saved the day, no coffee stops, but always make time for a selfie because im vain as they come and love posing!

How are we managing with lockdown? I feel really isolated at times, or lonely, which doesnt make sense because i dont live alone, and still see all the idiots at work

Anyway, lets keep riding!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

Hi @blink was only thinking earlier that haven’t seen you post lately. Keep smiling :)

3. blink

blink Well-Known Member

Doing my best :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Saqib

Saqib Active Member

Great pic. Nice to get out and ride when you can.. its autumn and yucky right now, so mine is staying on the stands for a bit until its dry.

Not being able to see family, or go to events without thinking "am I within my current covid rules?" is really tiresome and draining. I think this has taken it out of us all.

my opinion.. lets protect the vulnerable, and then get on with life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. blink

blink Well-Known Member

pretty much, I'm not visiting anyone, just staying on my own

the roads were a bit damp that day here and there but not so wet that the bike is filthy, and i hate cleaning mine

6. bradt

bradt Elite Member

How many miles Blink you ridden since last tyre change or is this the first replacement since getting this bike ?

7. blink

blink Well-Known Member

it had brand new ones on it when i bought it, i replaced them this time last year and they are ready again.

think i have done about 11k on it in total

• Like Like x 1